Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article: How the Pentagon Broke the Deadlock over the START Treaty & Iran's Nuclear Ambitions at John Wheeler's Exp...
Trowbridge H. Ford Wrote:
; Wrote:
I do think that Peter Presland should also have included my critical comments about John Young before he passed along my explanation of why I know that the Pentagon has the ability to create man-made earthquakes.

The best confirmation of it is the fact that Cryptome.org belatedly posted the 16-part series that I wrote about it during 2009-10 - what he must have gotten even more heat from viewers than what my article has drawn here. Young was persuaded to post the series in aiding and abetting the Pentagon and CIA attempt to prove that I was either working for a foreign intelligence agency, especially Iran's, or that I was a leaker of secret information from some spy, probably Tehran's.

Young had even spurred me on in such endeavors by meeting me in NYC in June 2009, warning me that the Agency was again out to get me - what it had done back in Portugal during 1995-96 when it tried to make poisoning me to death for criticising Clinton's treatment of former President Nixon, Al 'Deep Throat Haig, and former DCI Richard Helms at the White House look like a natural death.

Of course, Young's warning just pushed me harder on the matter, and what Washington hoped to fix me up with, like Amir Aldabili, when I came the States in late August for a seven-week stay, near where it would be easy for me to snoop around Livermore National Laboratory and Thomas Reed's residence in Healdsburg. Young refused to see me either coming or going for fear of being drawn into the entrapment, and not wanting to take up any time while in NYC so I would more likely visit the Iranian Legation to the UN.

In short, I know that this confirms what I claim, and if they had been successful in countering, I would have been locked up for the rest of my life.

And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.

Trowbridge - welcome to DPF, and thank you for your comments.

At the heart of your claim that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler is the assertion that the Americans have deliberately engineered earthquakes to sabotage or delay the Iranian nuclear programme. This is a key part of the rationale you provide for the death of Wheeler.

As I stated in my original post, I am sympathetic to the idea that certain countries possess the technological capability to create earthquakes. However, the engineering of specific named earthquakes is stated as fact in your article, so it is surely correct that the evidence for that part of your argument is critically examined.

In your post above, if I understand correctly, you claim that the CIA and/or Pentagon has attempted to frame you, Trowbridge H Ford, as an agent of Iranian intelligence. Regardless of the truth or falsity of that claim, it is relevant to at least consider it given that you are now claiming that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler for his sabotage of the Iranian nuclear programme.

In response to my criticism of your use of the defunct name Savak to describe C21st Iranian intelligence, you wrote as follows:

Trowbridge H. Ford Wrote:And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.

Are you stating that your use of the name Savak was not erroneous, but was deliberate? And that you implied by its usage continuity with the intelligence service of the Shah?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Article: How the Pentagon Broke the Deadlock over the START Treaty & Iran's Nuclear Ambitions at John Wheeler's Exp... - by Jan Klimkowski - 26-01-2011, 07:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article: Russian Whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov Says U.S. And Russia Are Framing Former Russian Mili Peter Presland 2 5,902 16-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Peter Dale Scott - The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11 R.K. Locke 20 19,476 20-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Article: Deep State? or Shallow State? Lauren Johnson 6 8,731 10-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Imprisoned CIA Torture Whistleblower John Kiriakou Pens “Letter from Loretto” Keith Millea 4 6,690 10-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The siege of Julian Assange - a special investigation - John Pilger Peter Lemkin 8 7,363 21-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Change One Can Believe In. Obama to Get New Nuclear Weapons For New Year. Peter Lemkin 3 4,097 27-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Article: Raymond Davis Affair: Deeper than you think - and profound repercussions Peter Presland 11 7,588 12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Article: Forum Rules The Moderators 1 3,601 28-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Michael Schweitzer
  Article: CIA Asset Susan Lindauer blows the whistle on 9/11, Iraq Peter Presland 12 11,262 15-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  P. D. Scott: The Doomsday Project and Deep Events: JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11 Ed Jewett 1 3,406 23-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett