Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor
Albert Doyle Wrote:My good man Charles, I'm surprised at you. The reassignment to the CIA airbase and transfers could be investigated. Personnel records, tax forms, etc. We could reasonably trace that Vinson was reassigned as he said he was. Routine investigation. How far are you going here? Are you saying Vinson was lying about everything and stayed at Colorado Springs the whole time?

Are you saying he wasn't?

Albert Doyle Wrote:Also his neighbors could be asked if FBI asked them questions about Vinson at the claimed time? Pretty simple.

"Could be ... could be ... could be ... "

Were they? Were they? Were they?

Albert Doyle Wrote:For what purpose? CIA appears to have been killing people to prevent exposure. Why would they then create a false scenario that then established what they were killing people to hide elsewhere? That doesn't make sense.

Precisely the point. Which makes sense.

Albert Doyle Wrote:Since they actually were involved and actually did have an Oswald double why would they then go out of their way to show it? To take the blame as the bad cop fall-guys? For what purpose? If they did that they'd only be defeating the whole purpose of the Warren Commission. Since they crushed, defamed and destroyed others who witnessed their involvement why then did they choose to aid Vinson's story?

Here's a hint: It's 47 years later, the story is out, and the only damage it has done is to cause "researchers" to squabble with each other.

Albert Doyle Wrote:Roswell was an active airbase near the Mexican border but safely out of the state of execution. Don't think UFO's Charles, think escape. And that's probably the last you'll ever see or hear from our friend Harvey again.

Think, Albert.

"Roswell" is a poison pill. Tell your story, say the word, and in the immortal phrase of Michel LeGrand, watch what happens.

Learn their techniques, Albert.

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:The purpose of supporting the multi-fable disinformation -- the conflicting fictive constructs -- upon which the cover-up continues to count for success.

Besides, the CIA is a FALSE Sponsor of the assassination.

OK, -BUT- the way reality works is CIA is then guilty of treasonous assassination as far as their participation. This is 47 years later and we still have no suspects.

We have plenty of suspects -- including 25 of the six gunmen.

What we don't have is justice -- and falling into one Vinson-baited trap of another helps tell us why.

Albert Doyle Wrote:The way law normally works is some of the suspects are brought in and coerced into giving away the higher-ups. In my opinion whether this is disinformation or a construct it still contains enough of a healthy portion of the actual plot to call it and act on it.

The "law" killed JFK.

But fine, have it your way.

Call it. Act on it.

Albert Doyle Wrote:We don't know the specifics. Maybe the debriefer also kept his mouth shut? Maybe he assumed Vinson was a CIA ghost agent sent in from a different 'compartment' and didn't start the ball rolling until he himself was debriefed a while later - maybe even months?

"Maybe, maybe, maybe ... " In the immortal, if fictional, words of Curly to the Boy General in Douglas C. Jones's The Court Martial of George Armstrong Custer, "Too many, Yellow Hair. Too many."

You've already grasped at enough straws to stuff a king size mattress.

Albert Doyle Wrote:I see you are hinting that because Vinson wasn't killed, even though he stood to blow the whole plot, that raises suspicions. Well, I'm not sure that's a firm indicator. They would have had to kill his wife as well - which they could have done - but I think they decided not to because they saw Vinson wasn't talking. They probably determined that Vinson had to know and the fact he was shutting-up meant he was possibly unthreatening. Maybe they didn't kill him because in the interim, before they found him, he might have sent some files to people in case he was killed.

Probably. Maybe.

You know, I think you're on to something.

"We've done enough killing on this job. Give the guy a break, he'll probably keep quiet. Maybe forever."

Messages In This Thread
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 24-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Bill Kelly - 25-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Phil Dragoo - 25-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Bill Kelly - 25-02-2011, 10:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…