Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Continues to Hide Evidence on Vietnam Era MIAs
I find it hard to believe to nearly impossible that any Americans are still being held prisoner.....or that many were after the end of the War. IMHO, those that may have their status unknown were either those who chose to remain and live in Vietnam, [or to disappear and not return to the USA]; or were some of those murdered via Pheonix Project for knowing too much about the drug trade and other horrors. The last possibility would be that they never existed under their presumed names [were CIA under Military cover] - or went from Military to CIA with new names and thus disappeared. Don't forget that in war many on both sides just die and it is not recorded, nor their bodies recovered. It happened to the Vietnamese by the millions.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
CIA Continues to Hide Evidence on Vietnam Era MIAs - by Peter Lemkin - 08-11-2011, 09:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of Iran Nuclear Weapons Program May Be Fraudulent Magda Hassan 1 2,700 19-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Chemtrails: Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Evidence Charles Drago 1 2,954 19-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Jack White
  The problem of evidence Jan Klimkowski 2 3,606 17-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The ethnic cleansing continues. Kosovo almost 100% Albanian. Hardly any Serbs, Goranji, Roma remain. Magda Hassan 4 8,151 07-05-2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CIA’s Destruction of Evidence In Nuclear Smuggling Trial In Swizerland 0 344 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  NukeGate: CIA Heroes Sold Nuclear Components and Blueprints to Iran, Destroyed Evidence 0 332 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: