Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins: Relocate p.r.n. this wide-ranging discussion of American Presidential political culture

Ron Paul: Race, Ritual and the Scottish Rite

January 6th, 2012Disclosure: I sent $20 to Ron Paul's 2012 Presidential campaign, even though I don't vote in U.S. Presidential elections, and haven't since I voted for Ross Perot in 1996. See: Waiting for Clarity on the Brink of Oblivion, for my opinion on national elections in the U.S.

While many of you might quickly write off the Secret Sun post below as a descent into apophenia, stick with it.
I didn't know that Ron Paul's wife was Eastern Star and his daughters were Rainbow Girls, for example. I also wasn't aware of the 2008 Ron Paul and Freemasonry magathread over on Aftermath News.
Click through for copious links and images.
Via: Secret Sun:
But is Paul a Freemason? One fact people have pointed out is that Ron Paul's wife is Eastern Star and his daughters are Rainbow, an arrangement essentially unheard of for a man who is not in fact a Mason himself.
In this handwritten letter (note the reverse of the Great Seal) to a "Charlotte" published on his site Paul denies being a "Freemason." And here's where we come to the classic non-denial denial. A "Free" Mason is a member of the Ancient, Free and Accepted Masonic Order. There are other Orders that do not define themselves as "Free." Several, actually.
And as longtime secret Sun readers know, the Free-masons are the low men on a much bigger Masonic totem pole in which Masonic-inspired and Masonic-created fraternities and secret societies wield the true power. And here's where we hit paydirt…
Paul is a proud member in good standing of Lambda Chi Alpha, yet another Masonically-created fraternity that is classified as a "secret" fraternity. Lambda Chi traces its origins to Boston (birthplace of American Freemasonry) and Phila(e)delphia, in Paul's native Pennsylvania. Here's an obituary of Lambda Chi's founding father, John E. "Jack" Mason (seriously).
Funeral services were held on Wednesday, June 5, at the Oliver H. Bair funeral parlors in Philadelphia. Cremation and private burial were in Woodland Cemetery. Masonic services were conducted by Lodge 51, of which he was a past master, the preceding evening with his close friend and associate, past Grand High Alpha Fischer, in his station of senior warden.
That Lambda Chi is in fact a Masonic fraternity and not just a drinking club is made clear by its original seal, prominently featuring a Masonic handshake. Lambda Chi also includes an inner body called "The Mason's Circle," a classic example of esoteric double-entendre.
It's current seal also features the handshake, which is overshadowed now by explicit Knights Templar (and Solar) iconography, as well as the cojoining of the cross and the crescent, which is a byword for the Order.
Research Credit: mangrove
Posted in Dictatorship, Elite | Top Of Page
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Admins: Relocate p.r.n. this wide-ranging discussion of American Presidential political culture - by Ed Jewett - 06-01-2012, 03:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American "progressive" as Neocon handmaiden Paul Rigby 22 64,388 13-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The National Endowment for Democracy: The Anglo-American Trojan Horse & Spook Child David Guyatt 2 9,759 07-10-2016, 11:56 PM
  How the American Establishment Has Taken Up the Ethos of the Soviet Union Paul Rigby 0 5,086 23-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Ted Cruz, presidential hopeful, born in Calgary, Canada. Drew Phipps 5 5,755 24-03-2015, 11:01 PM
  Evading the rules over political funding David Guyatt 2 3,232 16-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  What Is The Real Agenda Of The American Police State? David Guyatt 0 2,384 20-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Daniel Ellsberg: "The American Public is Treated as an Enemy of the State." Adele Edisen 6 4,465 08-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Deep Political Case For a Romney Presidency Lauren Johnson 10 8,948 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Native American People as seen through eyes of AIM-leader Russell Means Peter Lemkin 8 6,379 22-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Laura Flanders and Chris Hedges: The Absurdity of American Empire Keith Millea 1 2,766 12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea