Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Perfidy of Debra Conway: BOYCOTT JFK-LANCER
Dealey Plaza is sacred land, and the puppets-that-be at the Sixth Floor Museum have been ordered to seize it on November 22, 2013 in order to control and perpetuate the falsification of history and, in essence, to finish the job begun on November 22, 1963.

Need some historical precedent: Stealing the Black Hills wasn't enough. That job couldn't be completed until the abomination that is Mount Rushmore was built.

Pay special heed to the manner in which Debra Conway, the founder and director of what I now believe to be the anti-truth intelligence operation called JFK-Lancer, now sheds her sheep suit to reveal her bloody incisors and gore-encrusted wolf's mane.

Let all free-thinking, honorable crusaders for truth and justice for John Fitzgerald Kennedy banish JFK-Lancer from our lives. Let us boycott and picket its conventions. Let us refuse to purchase its books and videos. And between now and 11/22/13 and beyond, let us educate all who seek truth and justice for JFK regarding Debra Conway and the manner in which she betrays our trust.

My friend, mentor, and colleague George Michael Evica warned me about Conway and Lancer. He lived long enough to regret his many noble contributions to Lancer events and publications, and now I know that yet again, he was right.

Debra Conway, he predicted, would reveal her true agenda in the fullness of time.

And so she has.

Debra Conway joins Gary "Mack" Dunkel as one of the most notorious traitors to the truth in American history -- in my Constitutionally protected opinion, of course.

Shame on you, Debra Conway.

As if you're capable of feeling it.

OK. Everybody ready? Cue the tears for Debby-Do. And ... HOSTILE ACTION!

From the Dallas Morning News article linked below:

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Among those supporting the museum's takeover of the ceremonies perhaps surprisingly is Debra Conway, president of JFK Lancer, the organization that for most of the past two decades has held the speaking permit for the plaza on the anniversary.

"I'm kind of glad," she said of the museum's plans. "I don't think a lot of those things that have happened will happen when the museum takes over. I think they'll have a ceremony that won't get out of hand."

Conway describes her Southlake-based organization as a clearinghouse for information on the JFK assassination and other topics.

She acknowledges that representatives affiliated with her group have used the commemorations to espouse conspiracy theories. But she said the comments were respectful, and she blamed any inappropriate behavior on other participants.

Despite having reserved the plaza, she said, her group has had no power to enforce who speaks. "We've tried to stop them and they ignore us," she said.[/COLOR]

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community...nation.ece

Messages In This Thread
The Perfidy of Debra Conway: BOYCOTT JFK-LANCER - by Charles Drago - 12-05-2012, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,711 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  JFK Lancer: Conversations, Rex Bradford Alan Dale 0 3,051 12-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  JFK Lancer: Conversations, Jim DiEugenio Alan Dale 10 7,026 28-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  6th Floor Museum has a surprising supporter - Debra Conway Peter Lemkin 24 10,595 02-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lancer 2011 Conference Bernice Moore 0 2,346 25-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  COPA and Lancer Dawn Meredith 3 3,388 17-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Steve Duffy
  ROBERT CHAPMAN dead; lancer Bernice Moore 3 4,063 02-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore