Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:It doesn't mean that at all Albert.

Anyone who watches the film the first time without introduction thinks that way.

When millions saw it on TV, that was the reaction. I mean it was like an electric current went off underground.

Same as when it was in Stone's film to a new generation.

So when analysts first saw the film that night, yeah that was the reaction.

Further, in Don Adams' book, one of the gems in it is his first reaction upon seeing the film in Dallas with other FBI agents. When they walked out of the screening, he said, its obvious that he was hit by two different snipers. They said, well yeah, we all know that. But that is not what the Director wants us to say.

Same thing when Sprague's HSCA saw the film. LJ Delsa said it had to be two directions and two different calibre weapons due to the two reactions.

Because the other side has come up with so many excuses and rationalizations--Alvarez and the jet effect, Sturdivan and the neuromuscular reaction--people forget how powerful the film is as evidence. It proves conspiracy in at least four different ways.

But that's not enough for some people.

I don't disagree. However if the film is altered it leaves people trying to figure-out what happened treading water as far as having anything solid by which to make any determination. Which was probably their purpose. I used to give Devil's Advocate possibility to the shots shown in Zapruder but now understand the evidence is so deeply corrupted that frontal shots are being hidden. What this all comes down to is was the skull flap area undamaged at Parkland or was it miraculously pushed back in place by Jackie?

By the way, Paul Baker is an ignorable ass who isn't giving honest recognition to the facts.

Messages In This Thread
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters - by Albert Doyle - 20-01-2013, 07:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK Nathaniel Heidenheimer 8 4,796 02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Ford finally told the Truth Jim DiEugenio 10 5,404 19-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Most Important Error the FBI told the Warren Commission about the Rifle Bob Prudhomme 49 14,860 23-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  What CIA agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 Robert Morrow 3 6,296 30-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow