Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters
I first saw the Zapruder film when Geraldo Rivera introduced it in the company of Robert Groden and Dick Gregory.

It was humming along and when JFK's head blew up I was catapulted from my seat across the room to the screen.

Sherry Fiester (Enemy of the Truth) sees a clear frontal shot in the blood spatter.

I question the smooth speed of the limo when Vince Palamara has his essay Delay On Elm: 59 Witnesses

I question the blackened back of the head at 317 and elsewhere

I question Zapruder's role as he was rubbing elbows with the other right-wingers, had Jeanne (DeMohrenschildt) as a partner

The two NPIC events (Brugioni, McMahon) and the presence of CD Jackson in the sequester and apparent manipulation figure

Nonetheless, the film is not a case-maker for the framers

It brought on the HSCA (albeit a Blakey-Joannides farce, with witnesses dropping like flies) as JFK by Stone did JFK Act and ARRB

No doubt the Greer "I Brake for Snipers" moment is suppressed though his and Kellerman's heads can't spin that fast

indicating missing frames

And of course the missing turn

The film could no more be admissable than any other item of alleged evidence, chain of custody being irreparably broken

At every turn the Warren (Dulles) report and its ten million deceptive words say

Who are you going to believe: your soulless, shameless, dogmatic government or your lying eyes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4267[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   2ajw03o.jpg (Size: 66.42 KB / Downloads: 9)

Messages In This Thread
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters - by Phil Dragoo - 21-01-2013, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK Nathaniel Heidenheimer 8 4,796 02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Ford finally told the Truth Jim DiEugenio 10 5,403 19-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Most Important Error the FBI told the Warren Commission about the Rifle Bob Prudhomme 49 14,860 23-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  What CIA agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 Robert Morrow 3 6,296 30-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow