Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary
Phil said:
Quote:Adele

In your drama for the stage the actors in costume would appear when the spotlight hit their section of the stage and they would deliver their impressions as though it were the moment of living them.

George Michael Evica and Gil Jesus have disproved any possibility Oswald ever owned the rifle. Gerald D. McKnight has presented compelling evidence in Breach of Trust Oswald had no cheek GSR. Sherry Fiester presents current forensic analysis showing a frontal head wound. Perry might be depicted at the press conference, then being badgered by Elmer Moore, Arlen Specter, Allen Dulles. Point being: behold: the truth you've been told is all so much Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. The truth which occurred is as gut-purging gruesome as Charles' presentation of the Gordon Smith replica.

Ten years in Vietnam; ten years in Iraq and Afghanistan. Is the parallel that outré.

The idea of a panel offers a two-tier presentation: that it would propose a creative work to be produced; or, that it would present a program, each member in turn making whatever case he or she deemed vital on the 50th.

Perhaps a time machine has delivered the panel to the day and place so it may describe events as no newscaster ever did or could've done.

Or a justice team has traversed a wormhole and brought back Angleton, Dulles, Banister, Phillips, Hunt et al for a trial.

Augment the aforementioned stellar cast

Phil, are we wriing a drama here?

When I read your description of the play, I thought of the witness, Jean HIll, who was badgered by the Secret Service on Nov.22, 1963 because she claimed she heard 6 or 7 shots. They told her she heard only three shots and kept telling her she was wrong. Then when she was interviewed by Arlen Specter before appearing before the Warren Commission he told her he would commit her to an insane asylum if she didn't change her story about the number of shots she heard.

Oh, and Chief Jesse Curry of the Dallas Police Department also reported no nitrate found on Oswald's cheeks. Had Oswald gone to trial, Chief Curry could have been a witness in his defense because he said that it would have been impossible "to put him up in that window" (in the SBDB 6th floor) or words to tha effect.

For three consecutive days (November 22, 23, 24, 1963) Walter Cronkite on national TV news broadcast that the gun found on the 6th floor under some boxes was a 7.35 Mauser, German sniper's gun. There was no mention of a Mannlicher-Cacano carbine at first. The Cronkite video should still be on the intenet.

Malcolm Kilduff seen in video taken on 11/22/63 at Parkland Hospital, pointing to his own right forehead/temple, when answering news reporter's question about where President Kennesdy was shot.

The scene could be a radio or television studio in Dallas (KLIF?) with broadcasters, reporters, witnesses being inteviewed, phone clls coming in with news reports, tickertapes rat-a-tat-tatting, etc.

Speaking of KLIF, one of Gordon McLendon's stations, broadcast a news item (false) by McLendon himself that Tippit had been shot by Oswald at the movie house where Oswald had gone after he left the SBDB. Another radio station had recorded KCIF on November 22, and this recording was re-broadcast on that station on the 35th anniversary of the assassination. McLendon broke into a program being broadcast on KLIF at the time, which he could do as he owned the KLIF station. KLIF broadcasts were picked up nationally as well. I had 4 friends, 2 married couples, one in NYC and the other in San Antonio, who had always believed that Tippit had been killed at the movie theater. In November, 2001 I took the wife of one of the couples with me to Dallas for the Lancer and COPA meetings. We took Lancer's bus tour of places of interest in the assassination. At the Tenth and Patton Streets stop, my friend was absolutely shocked to learn that Tippit had been killed there and not at the movie theater. They had heard the McLendon false story. I believe that this was part of the original plan to eliminate Oswald before he was captured by having Tippit be killed by a policeman, then blame Oswald for it and shoot Oswald as if he were the killer of Tippit. I think McLendon, Jack Ruby's good friend (as he claimed), was part of the conspiracy as well. He was with the Far Eastern Division of the CIA. The other radio station was KLRD, I think those were its letters. That 35th year broadcast might still be on the internet somewhere.

This may sound too silly, but what if the ghost of Mary Ferrell would float around the station and ask critical questions and make various comments, corrections? Could also have Rich Della Rosa's ghost, George Michael Evica's ghost as well to make important statements or ask questions of actors/actresses, or better yet, these ghosts could ask questions of the audience! In the spirit of Socrates.

Maybe the ghost of Kennedy could also appear. Greg Burnham does a mighty fine imitation of his voice.

I have to stop now. I'm beginning to have too much fun with this drama/fantasy. What happened to the night - it is 8:30 in the morning and I have been thinking and writing all night!

Phil, you should write this docu-drama play. You might want to farm out bits and pieces to others, but I think you should supervise the whole thing. All we need now is a stage, some furniture and props, some good amateur actors and actresses, maybe some appropriate music (for dramatic effects), some money for advertising the performances? or if performed on video or film and recorded on DVDs, advertising of sales of DVDs.

I really have to stop right now......!

Adele

Messages In This Thread
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary - by Adele Edisen - 06-02-2013, 03:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 4,872 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 12,704 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,820 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,625 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,229 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,896 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,240 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,700 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,054 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dealey Plaza UK commemorates the 52nd Anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 1 3,081 31-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Barry Keane