Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
The Global Research piece posted by Pete at No. 26 above appears to have some important variations in the reporting of facts, which I would expect in a false flag situation.

The first thing that seems to happen is for the media to point the finger at Jihadists/terrorists. Even when it's not possible for the facts to be properly gathered, people state categorically that someone is to blame, or someone else is not to blame (as in the case of the clairvoyant governor in a preceding post)

However, I have to say that I find the Global Research analysis and reasoning more than a little suspect. I just can't buy the idea that the Fire Department would be knowingly involved in a deep political event, or to increase their budget. The second "reasonable explanation" doesn't jibe either. Having advance knowledge and publicly announcing "it's a drill" is too way out to be credible.

However, I can buy the prospect of them having foreknowledge of a drill, that was used to camouflage the real thing, as this has happened before - 911 and London 7/7. And the game-book of these FF guys doesn't seem to markedly change very much -- they're not creative thinkers, just killers.

I'm also not sure the reason, if it was a FF operation, would've been to create a TSA lockdown at the present time, because I think all the legal powers and firepower are already in place to do this whenever needed. There's no need to strengthen what is already as strong as you can get.

For me, creating panic and fear would have been the probable objectives.

Because I suspect there's something else coming along down the road.

And whatever it is, it's not going to be in the best possible taste, as Kenny Everett's character Cupid Stunt, used to say.

That's my tuppence worth anyway.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by David Guyatt - 16-04-2013, 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,258 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,804 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,977 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,228 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,606 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,347 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,210 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,792 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM