Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Nopt sure I'm following - people are trying to say the two men I posted pictures of with military pants, black jackets, earpieces and BLACK BACKPACKS that seem to match the one found exploded on the street are to be considered as A-OK?! Those men?! Strangely, the FBI just announced they have ONE suspect and are asking people with information to come forward....based on what photo or information they didn't seem to say. Something strange is going on. Add to it the CNN and Post [?] reports that someone HAD been arrested - and they claimed, while admitting they were wrong, that their source was an unnamed security or intelligence person. This is not going like a 'normal' investigation would, I'm sorry. Yes, I understand the photos of innocent persons could be posted; but they could just as easily clear their name/face by coming forward. The Saudi man who was and then wasn't and then was again and then wasn't again, now AGAIN seems to be under suspicion...its hard to keep up with the changes. There seems to be nothing official - and that seems to be on purpose. When 'press conferences' are held, they release little to no information - only innuendo. In my post on the two men mentioned at the beginning of this rant I said they could be security men - but I didn't and still don't think so. Yet. Yes, Blue Trainer Man is suspicious, as is his pal he's talking to with another BLACK BACKPACK. We are looking at stills; the officials must have video showing the motions of these guys - which would tell a whole lot more. Further, they know who their own security people are and who is not. But if it were an inside job, Team A would be trying to fool Team B.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 18-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,258 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,804 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,976 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,228 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,605 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,347 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,209 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,792 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM