Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Keith Millea Wrote:Thanks Peter,

I'm not trying to raise a ruckus but if somebody can explain to me how someone can set down a bomb next to people,look them in the eye,and walk off while it explodes 2 minutes later,can be called a "Patsy",I'm all ears.

Minutes before the bombs blew up in Boston, Jeff Bauman looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him.

Enlarge image [Image: ipvqRGH1SXic.jpg]
First responders including Carlos Arredondo, in cowboy hat, tend to Jeff Bauman, who was severely wounded after two explosions occurred along the final stretch of the Boston Marathon on Boylston Street in Boston on April 15, 2013. Photographer: Kelvin Ma/Bloomberg

April 19 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Esmé E. Deprez talks about Boston bombing victim Jeff Bauman, who, according to his brother Chris, gave a description of one of the men believed to be responsible for Monday's explosion at the Boston Marathon. Deprez speaks to Michael McKee and Tom Keene on Bloomberg Radio's "Surveillance." (Source: Bloomberg)

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff's legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

"He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,'" Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

And we all saw the video, pics etc of Mark David Chapman killing John Lennon too. There are many levels of "seeing" on this depraved planet.
I am not discounting Beauman, don't think he is lying, but consider the term employed by our leaders and military: "collateral damage".
Who is in control of this effort?

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Dawn Meredith - 20-04-2013, 09:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,258 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,804 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,978 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,228 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,607 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,348 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,210 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,792 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM