Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
The 'suicide attempt' story seems to have been left to die a silent death. The boat what shot up like swiss cheese [and apparently the Police or City don't have to reimburse the boat's owner - but I digress]. The shot[s] to the neck were apparently caused by the police - perhaps at close range and perhaps after capture. It now seems that he was shot in or near the vocal chords and the Mayor has stated that he may NEVER be able to speak again. He is said to be conscious and writing answers to questions [without Miranda rights and without a lawyer - likely to both be denied him forever! as, sadly is now 'legal' in the USA if someone is declared an enemy combatant]. I think the model of 7/7 is most apt here - but there have been so many others. The police chief chirped in that he was sure that the brothers were about to do some additional bombings. His reasons to believe this were very vague - and as is also now possible in America, in such situations there can be NO trail. I think the scenario was to kill the patsies and something went wrong...perhaps because the man who had the boat and his neighbors were watching. We may never know, as there may never be a trial. I've even heard speculation that when he is 'better' and released from the hospital his next destination may be Gitmo. I expect better from MA...but the Feds would certainly like that.

The doctor speaking about what is done 'generally' mentioned making an incision in the chest to relieve pressure in the sac that surrounds the heart. That could NOT be the gash on the corpse's left side - it is much too large, crude and in the wrong place for the doctors to have done that. While the blood could have been removed, the lack of blood coming out of that wound tells me it likely occurred after death - i.e. after his heart stopped. If a person is not so badly shot up hearts can often be restarted.

The way the Police and City have handled this are almost as bad as the bombing itself. If the false-flag nature of this event is not exposed, we can expect endless others at an increasing pace...leading to some denouement - where we have been headed IMHO since 11/22/63, and picking up speed. The 'virus' was latent in the USA throughout its history, but unleashed during/after WWII and has been growing, unchecked, since.:mexican:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 22-04-2013, 06:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,260 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,993 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,235 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,621 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,355 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,217 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,796 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM