Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Security Agency's 'Bumblehive' Facility to read our emails - over One Billion in Cost
Peter,

If you have the time, read Webster Tarpley's book JUST TOO WEIRD. There's a lot of information about the Mormon religion in it. It was written about Mitt Romney (a Bishop of the Mormon clerical hierarchy) and his politics and business practices, but there is also a lot of history of the Mormon religion and people. They have been raised to be outsiders, and as we saw in the last presidential campaign, there was an underlying desire to harm the American people, their jobs, and their democratic government. It wasn't only the Tea Party and the rich conservatives, but listen to some of Romney's speeches.... Remember when Romney said the car companies should be let go to bankruptcy, meaning the car workers would lose their jobs? And "damn the 47 percent", or words to that effect? He would have destroyed this country.

BTW, did you know that his wife's parents were not allowed into the Mormon Temple to witness the wedding when Mitt and his wife Ann were married? Her parents were not Mormons, nor was she until she was converted

I don't believe all Mormons are as unpatriotic as the Romney family. Many are poor and hardworking people who find some comfort in their religion and in their communities. Some, like Senator Harry Reid, are good politiicans who respect the Constitution and the separation of Church and State. I have met many Mormons here in Texas and I find them to be sincere and honest people like most other people. I have a cousin who is a Mormon, converted from Lutheranism; and she is the only Mormon in my family (besides her children and grandchildren). Among my other relatives I have found a Russan Orthodox Catholic believer, lots of Lutherans, there is one of Jewish faith, a Roman Catholic, too, and a few atheists, So we all have to be tolerant of each other.

Adele

Messages In This Thread
National Security Agency's 'Bumblehive' Facility to read our emails - over One Billion in Cost - by Adele Edisen - 19-04-2013, 08:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tremors in US Northeast caused by sonic boom, not quake: Agency Drew Phipps 1 6,070 29-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  How typeface influences the way we read and think Magda Hassan 1 2,620 15-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Albert Rossi
  Scientists can read your dreams with 60% accuracy David Guyatt 11 5,376 16-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Covert National Mass Surveillance Grid Exposed Peter Lemkin 0 3,295 28-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Big Brother, Apple and Google watchin' over you.....can almost read what your reading. Peter Lemkin 2 3,770 13-06-2012, 04:58 PM
  Your cat may actually be making you crazy!....read on. Peter Lemkin 10 7,135 11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
  100 billion alien worlds Bernice Moore 0 2,802 14-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  7th billion babies celebrated world wide..... Bernice Moore 0 2,073 04-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  ... German Security Agencies Caught Planting Spyware on Private Computers Ed Jewett 0 3,032 16-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Torture Island: Where Offshore Meets the National Surveillance State Ed Jewett 0 2,808 05-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett