Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh's new book out soon 'Deep Cover Shallow Graves'
I'lltry to explain the best way I know with background that led up to theDoJ and DHS getting involved. On September 24, this year,representatives from one of the investigative committees fromWashington DC, that was involved in the Fast &Furious matter,were to come out to Peterson Air Force Base and talk with me aboutinformation I had received from the Middle East. Thisinformation I had received was from a sensitive military contact fromFt Bliss Texas, who had worked with the Joint US/MX Task Forceoperating inside Mexico previously. (TF-7 operations from 2009-2013;ref article from Narco News June 2010 US has boots on the groundoperating inside Mexico; by Bill Conroy)
Thishigh level military source had recently been reassigned from the MXTF to the Middle East from Ft Bliss, Texas and was in contact with aNATO inspection team and elements within the Syrian Rebels. ThisUC military Intel contact, relayed information to me from his NATOsources about U.S. military weapons being in Rebels hands and werebeing pilfered by radical groups within the Rebels. This Intelteam found out via their sources that some of those weapons had beenobtain from Jordan, and Turkey and had been in storage in CIAcontrolled Safe Houses maintained by private U.S. contractors. These'safe houses' had received these high impact weapons, and othercommunications gear, direct from US stockpiles in the US, allegedlythrough the United States, Direct Commercial Sales program.

Therepresentatives fro DC wanted this information for theirinvestigation and advised me it was a classified matter, classifiedunder National Security statues. This meeting at Peterson AFB, wasconsidered as a fact finding interview only.--other meetings with mewould be held behind close doors in Washington DC at a later date.

AfterI released this background information to various media outlets (ortried to) for my protection and that of the Meddle Eastern crews, whohad relayed the info to me, the Peterson meeting was suddenly calledoff because of the pending government cuts and lay offs, so said theysaid.

Atabout this time a report, unconfirmed from multi sources, that USweapons from Jordan and Turkey, had been found on scene at theBenghazi embassy, after the attack on the compound the year before.

Also about this time Sept. 29 or so, I was advised that the limited information I had previously given to the investigators was going to be turned over to the Department of Justice and Homeland Security for their independent investigation concerning the leaking of National Security matters to media.

Iwas asked by a DoJ, and FBI source how I had obtained thisinformation and from who? I told the Washington sources that Iwas a Journalist and would not divulge my sources. I was told,"We'll see about that". I perceived this as a threatand contacted another Journalist, Jim Marrs who wrote an article andcontacted Inforwars, Alex Jones and the rest is now history.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Tosh's new book out soon 'Deep Cover Shallow Graves' - by Peter Lemkin - 05-10-2013, 03:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My "Surviveandheal15" 10-Book Recommended Reading List George Williams 0 2,716 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: George Williams
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,643 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Book search // The Garrison enquiry: Truth & consequences: Joachim Joesten Alex Cruceru 3 11,247 31-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Book On JFK and Who QJ/WIN might have been Peter Lemkin 9 21,042 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,145 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Sibel Edmonds’ new book, 'Classified Woman' Magda Hassan 3 13,967 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,275 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Book: "From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime” by Elizabeth Hinton Drew Phipps 0 4,484 19-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,674 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,206 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM