Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified
Darrell Curtis Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Darrell, I totally agree with you.
Still, it's human nature to try to figure all this stuff out.

Vasilios, I remember Gerry Patrick Hemming (if you find him trustworthy) telling one researcher that there was no shooting team behind the north knoll; only a diversionary team with a firecracker. But he told so many different stories to different people.

I'm pleased to see my post didn't stir up the usual anger that I've seen when someone doesn't follow script,
or toe the party line. In all fairness DPF is a bit better behaved than all of the other JFK sites.

Human nature is what's killing us physically, spiritually as a species. I don't think that's good reason to play
to the base level.

When people start bickering about spelling corrections, that's *not* debate, that's in-fighting. Debate is analysis
and refutation of the internal consistency of an argument, or lack thereof. And I mean argument in the sense of a conclusion that
follows the premise, not simply two people disagreeing.
Welcome to the forum Darrell. Your comments and observations are appreciated. One of the reasons we don't have the lone nutters here, apart from them being wrong, is that the endless circular debates, which have been going around for decades now about pointless things degenerate into acrimony and do nothing to further research itself or build productive working relationships between people. Which might well be the intent. We start from the point that conspiracy is well established in the death of JFK, and its cover up, and work from that. Saves time and energy for things that really matter. We also have just established a JFK Wiki and timeline to accumulate data on the events. Apart from its contribution to the public record it is also a place where people can work in a solitary manner with out the potential pitfalls and clashes of discussion forums. Please feel free to make yourself available of it if you wish. Peter Presland can help you with any log in matters with regards to that.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified - by Magda Hassan - 13-11-2013, 11:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 170 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 99 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 118 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 166 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 174 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Gil Jesus' JFK You Tube Channel Magda Hassan 25 161,888 13-11-2023, 02:02 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 569 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF You Tube Channel JFK videos Magda Hassan 10 147,250 14-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  Beware Mike Baden on Epstein Jim DiEugenio 0 1,962 15-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,659 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser