Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New member introduction
Quote:It all began within weeks of earning my bachelors degree, when I came across the work of David McGowan while just casually browsing the internet. I immediately read everything he had written (at least that I am aware of) in a relatively short period of time. Searching for more information on the Dutroux affair led me to ISGP, and searching for more information on Deep Politics led me to here and Peter Dale Scott. I've branched out considerably in my research since then, and, well, here I am.

I didn't have a community of like-minded individuals at the time, my hobbies were NFL, Dungeons and Dragons and beer. That being said, I have made some very good friends recently, many in their 20's as well, who are at similar levels of comprehension. We are at a good stage in our lives to dedicate a lot of time and energy towards exposing the truth. I myself am currently teaching English in a foreign country while I do research and writing and figure out the next step.

The 'very large conspiracy community' is the conspiracy page of reddit.com, are you familiar? The website itself is huge, about 6% of American adults use it. The way the website works is that people subscribe to any number of topics to appear on one page of link aggregation, so what ends up happening is that people with no knowledge of conspiracies subscribe out of curiosity, and many people who are antagonistic subscribe to mock the community. Overall it is not very conducive to the type of discourse I have found here. Reading the JTRIG leak by Snowden and Greenwald, I could relate many of the tactics to what happens on the board.

That being said, there is a fantastic group of core contributors and it is a great opportunity to put important information into the news streams of tens of thousands of people.

RE: reddit. Can you subscribe or be alerted when a particular user posts? Mind sending me an IM of people you like the best? Furthermore, invite some of your reddit pals to come on over if you like.

One disadvantage/advantage of DPF is that real names are required. A lot of people do not want to use real names, although pseudonyms are a possibility if requested and approved. We have many more guests than members reading the threads.

One thing that intrigues me is what it takes for a person to take the "red pill" so to speak. (I assume you have watched The Matrix.) It took me most of my life, and I am an exception here at DPF as far as I can tell.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Hello! New member introduction - by Lauren Johnson - 25-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Hello! New member introduction - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Hello! New member introduction - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something resembling an introduction Charles Keeble 2 12,163 24-11-2021, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Charles Keeble
  New Member "Hello" Connie Smith 5 16,140 06-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Introduction - - - kind of late, I maybe a redneck Jim Hackett II 5 16,486 24-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  New member intro Lee Cahalan 1 13,063 09-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Lee Cahalan