Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New member introduction
I just went over Reddit>Conspiracy>What turned you into a conspiracy theorist? What a treat. There were many posts about people who went to Israel and then into the West Bank and were shocked awake for the first time.

But I liked this one:
Quote:Someone sent me the James Holmes documentary about the Aurora shooting and I reluctantly watched it and found it somewhat compelling. After that, I was like, "what's the harm. I'm going to look into what these 9/11 truthers are talking about." I remember finishing loose change and searching for debunking sites because I did not want to consider the possibility that that movie could be believed. Then I looked at the counter debunking and back and forth. I still remember that moment and how disappointed I was in myself. First, for becoming a "truther." And then, for allowing myself to be duped.
Ultimately, it was the best thing to ever happen to me because it set me off on this quest to understand why and how we got here. I started looking into the hidden history of this world and I have been engaged, entertained, and educated in a way I never had been. I got into the trivium, activism, and propaganda has little to no affect on me.
No regrets.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Hello! New member introduction - by Lauren Johnson - 25-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Hello! New member introduction - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Hello! New member introduction - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something resembling an introduction Charles Keeble 2 12,162 24-11-2021, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Charles Keeble
  New Member "Hello" Connie Smith 5 16,139 06-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Introduction - - - kind of late, I maybe a redneck Jim Hackett II 5 16,485 24-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  New member intro Lee Cahalan 1 13,063 09-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Lee Cahalan