Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The History of AIG (Part I)
[COLOR="Blue"]
The History of AIG (Part I)

Cornelius V. Starr was born at Fort Bragg, California in 1892. His father was also named Cornelius Starr, but he died in 1895, according to the son's passport applications in 1919 and 1921, which state that his father had been born in Illinois. C.V.'s mother, interestingly enough, was named Frances Arabelle Starr aka Belle Starr, who had been born in Tennessee in 1868. Census records indicate that in 1910 Belle was head of the house where she lived in the timber logging area of Ten Mile River in northern California's Mendocino County, where her mother and brother, Frances and William J. Hart (age 36 and a machinist at a railroad shop), lived with her, as well as a widower named Thomas Shelton and his two sons. As an occupation, she merely listed "own income," whereas Shelton indicated he was a "tree marker" in the woods. Most of the neighbors in the area were employed in the timber industry that monopolized Mendocino County at that time.

Ten years earlier (1900) the head of household was her husband, John B. Starr, possibly her first (deceased) husband's brother. John had been born in Illinois to Dutch parents in 1873 and listed his occupation as "hotel keeper." There was also Benjamin Starr, two years older than C.V. and John, four years younger, born one year after C.V.'s father had died. At that same time her future "husband," Shelton, was also living in Fort Bragg (Ten Mile River) with his wife Grace and their two sons--Clarence and George--and working as a bartender.

In 1919, when she applied for a passport to go to Japan, she lived at 1204 Grand Street in Alameda, CA., the same address given for her son John, who signed an affidavit for his brother's passport, giving his occupation as "engineer." Her next passport application in 1923 gave an address of 2469 55th Avenue in Oakland, southeast of the previous address. See google map (at http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ei=m-n...e&resnum=1) and zoom out to get a good overview of this area:
Note that Alameda Naval Air Station is very close to both addresses.
The campus of UC Berkeley is just to the north.
See also the island in San Francisco Bay just west of Oakland called "Treasure Island."

Quote:http://www.think-aboutit.com/conspiracy/...MANSON.htm
MAE BRUSSELL: Now, we're going to talk briefly about Charles Manson and Charles Watson, and the implications in this particular case, and how I follow it and why it's of interest to me. Because every case beyond what the news media tells you, you're looking for facts. You're looking–like in the Oswald case, they tell you that Oswald was a communist, or he was a misfit in society. But then when I see my documents, that he had cameras and walkie-talkies, and electronic devices, security clearances–then I want to know more about Lee Harvey Oswald. And I want to know more about Charles Manson because he was thirty-two and did spend twenty-two years of his life in jail.

Now a prominent attorney by the name of George Shibley who works with groups in the Middle East–in Beverly Hills, has powerful connections–met with Charles Manson just before he got out of jail in Treasure Island. And no one will know what conversation transpired between Mr. Shibley, or why he was up there. Or why Charles Manson is unknown, this illegitimate child of a sixteen year-old girl, no family or kin. No one would know how Charles Manson would get such a famous Beverly Hills attorney to visit him before he's paroled. No one will ever know the conversation that transpired between those men. But what we do know is that when Charles Manson got out of Treasure Island in 1967, at the height of the Haight Ashbury scene, he got a bus, a large bus–and he did not buy it. He did not have a job, and he had credit cards for gasoline. Now in the trial some subject was made up that one of the girls stole a credit card from her family to buy Charley gasoline. I am sure the parents would have had him arrested before long; you can't go for two years on a stolen credit card. Charley was never arrested. And one of the questions in one of the articles I have is, it simply said: He had a credit card. And in order to do a study of a covert operation, or a murder, or a simple murder: who paid the gasoline for Charley Manson?

Let's pause here and try to figure out whether Mae was correct in what she was saying. According to Wiki, Treasure Island:
is entirely within the City and County of San Francisco, whose territory extends far into San Francisco Bay and to the tip of the island of Alameda, California. Built by the federal government, Treasure Island was planned for and used as an airport for Pan American Airline's Pacific Rim service of flying boats, of which the China Clipper is an example. After the World's Fair 1939–40 exhibition, the island was scheduled to be used as an airport when the Navy offered to exchange Mills Field on the San Francisco Peninsula near the city of Millbrae for the island. The City and County of San Francisco accepted the swap, and the airport was built at Mills Field. During World War II, Treasure Island became part of the Treasure Island Naval Base, and served largely as an electronics and radio communications training school, and as the major Navy departure point for sailors in the Pacific. In 1996, Treasure Island and the Presidio Army Base were decommissioned and opened to public control, under stipulations. Treasure Island is now part of District 6 of the City and County of San Francisco, though it is still owned by the Navy.

Where did Mae get the information that Manson was locked up at Treasure Island? He had previously been at Terminal Island near Los Angeles; then later at McNeil Island in Washington State, from which he was, according to Bugliosi in Helter Skelter, transferred in June 1966 to Terminal Island for release. "He was released at 8:15 a.m. on March 21, 1967, and given transportation to Los Angeles. That same day he requested and received permission to go to San Francisco. It was there, in the Haight-Ashbury section, that spring, that the Family was born."

Ed Sanders says in The Family:
After five years at McNeil Island, several friends of Manson, "prison lawyers"--prisoners with legal expertise--worked out a legal maneuver whereby on June 29, 1966, Charlie was transferred from McNeil Island, Washington, to Terminal Island prison in San Pedro, California near Los Angeles. Probably it was felt that he stood a better chance of early release at Terminal Island. At Terminal Island Manson really began to prepare for operation superstar. He spent the better part of a year there. Friends remember him as being fanatically dedicated to music and singing....Phil Kaufman, in jail on a federal marijuana charge,...gave Manson the name of a person at Universal Studios in Hollywood where Manson, in late '67, would record his songs.

So what happened between March and late 1967? Sanders is totally at odds with Bugliosi here. Sanders says:
At first, Charlie walked around and rode buses in Los Angeles for about three days after leaving Terminal Island. Then he went north to Berkeley to visit some friends he had met in prison....He spent time at the University of California Berkeley campus with his guitar....[At UC campus] he met slim, red-haired Mary Brunner of Eau Claire, Wisconsin, a recent graduate of the University of Wisconsin who was working at the library at the U.C. Also working in Berkeley then, at the U.C. Art Museum, was Abigail Folger, heiress to the Folger Coffee Company fortune....A young redhead named Lynne Fromme joined Mary Brunner as addition number two to the inner circle of ladies....picked up near the beach in Venice...Redondo Beach...spring and summer of 1967...636 Cole in Haight Ashbury....

Mary Brunner kept her job at the library, and her address in Berkeley was the one given to Manson's parole officer...In July of 1967 he was picked up by a man named the Rev. Dean Morehouse, who took him home to San Jose, where he met his wife and fourteen-year-old daughter, Ruth Ann aka Ouish. Manson's tale of meeting Morehouse, told to a lawyer during his later trial for murder, was that Rev. Morehouse, driving a pickup truck, picked Charlie up and kicked off a friendship of great duration. Until Morehouse a year or so later would be sent to prison for forking over LSD to a thirteen-year-old girl.

Manson admired a piano at the Morehouse home, and the reverend gave it to him. Manson spotted a Volkswagen van in Morehouse's neighborhood and made a deal to trade the piano for it. Morehouse brought the piano over in his truck, and Manson owned a 1961 microbus bearing the license plat CSY 087.

At the end of July 1967 the troupe traveled to the Mendocino coast north of Frisco where Mary Brunner became pregnant....On July 28, 1967, Manson was arrested in Mendocino County for trying to come to the aid of a runaway being apprehended by the police. The runaway was Ouish, the daughter of Reverend and Mrs. Morehouse, whom Manson had enticed into joining his voyage. The parents had sent the fuzz after him, and he received a suspended sentence.

The girls were detailed well at a website under the the title of Charles Manson & Family, but nothing explains how Charlie really got to San Francisco and why he took a trip to Mendocino County, where C.V. Starr was born.[/COLOR]
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Messages In This Thread
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Linda Minor - 02-04-2009, 07:31 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Jan Klimkowski - 02-04-2009, 10:23 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 23-06-2009, 10:57 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Linda Minor - 24-06-2009, 09:08 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 24-06-2009, 09:41 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 27-06-2009, 11:03 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 27-06-2009, 11:08 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Linda Minor - 28-06-2009, 05:37 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 28-06-2009, 08:27 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 28-06-2009, 11:02 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 06-07-2009, 05:32 AM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 07-07-2009, 12:34 AM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Linda Minor - 10-07-2009, 04:17 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Jan Klimkowski - 10-07-2009, 07:10 PM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 13-07-2009, 05:50 AM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Carol Thompson - 18-07-2009, 06:19 AM
The History of AIG (Part I) - by Magda Hassan - 22-08-2009, 01:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fascism and the Future, Part Three: Weimar America Lauren Johnson 0 3,635 01-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Strange Saga of Papa Pilgrim Part 4 Kathleen Connelly (Hale) Dixie Dea 1 12,416 23-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  A Short History of the Round Table David Guyatt 2 4,396 08-04-2013, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The History of Knowledge: Darkness in the Academy Adele Edisen 2 4,591 17-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  NEO-NAZISM: United Nations Anti-Nazi Resolution and Falsification of History Christer Forslund 0 3,501 25-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Christer Forslund
  German Flight, Expulsion, Reconciliation Foundation invents history. Magda Hassan 2 3,583 16-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Strange Saga of Papa Pilgrim Elishaba Testifies Part 6....Conclusion. Dixie Dea 2 16,825 20-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dixie Dea
  The Strange Saga of Papa Pilgrim Part 5 Papa Pilgrim' Pleads No Contest To Rape, Incest Dixie Dea 0 3,922 19-12-2008, 11:03 AM
  The Strange Saga of Papa Pilgrim Part 3 Dixie Dea 1 6,903 17-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Strange Saga of Papa Pilgrim Part Two The Arrest of Papa Pilgrim Dixie Dea 0 4,092 16-12-2008, 10:16 PM