Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon
Constantine mentions the death of INXS frontman Michael Hutchence and alleges that the singer was targeted due to his participation with an East Timor documentary. An INXS fan-site has the transcript of a chat Hutchence did in 1997, in the months before he died, and the issue was clearly on Hutchence's mind -

http://www.inxsmusic.hu/webbook/INXS/Art...ichael.htm

[B]From C303103B@Juno.com: Dear Mr. Hutchence, Do you have any political party affiliation. If so, what is it?
Michael Hutchence Says: I vote Labor in Australia, (and too bad they're not in anymore!) As far as my views go, Amnesty Interntional, everyone should support them, and a little known fact is that East Timor needs all the help they can get. They've been overrun by the Indonesians.

[/B]Constantine seems to be a longtime source of compelling, convincing but hard-to-verify info (such as an earlier piece linking 9/11 with Adnan Khashoggi) and I'd love it if he put his research into books more frequently, rather than leaving them hidden in various blogs online. Anyway, the specifics Constantine gives regarding MK-Ultra in that interview from more than a decade ago are startling.

Messages In This Thread
Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon - by Anthony Thorne - 14-05-2013, 10:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribute to Blacklisted Lyricist Yip Harburg: The Man Who Put the Rainbow in The Wizard of Oz Peter Lemkin 0 3,764 29-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vineland by Thomas Pynchon Jan Klimkowski 1 2,970 09-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  New Pynchon August4th: 40% chance of horsetraders/VHF TV managers 20% chance of Manson Nathaniel Heidenheimer 1 3,197 21-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer