Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Varnell does not even know the history of Zapata.

Kennedy took a vote of his central advisors on the project, every single one of them endorsed the project. This is detailed in McNamara's book, In Retrospect.

Repeat; every one of them.

It was only afterwards that some, to save their own credibility, began to say to the press that they actually thought different.

This is why Kennedy then installed a taping system in the White House. So now his advisors could not turn on him after the fact.

I really don't know what the heck Varnell is talking about when he says I take Dulles at his word on this or anything else. That is just complete and utter nonsense on his part. I just proved, through that imaginary conversation, that Dulles lied his head off to JFK about this. And I left out the fact that Dulles told JFK that he felt this operation was actually better planned and had more probability of success than the Arbenz operation.

And yes Cliff, we all knew the CIA knew that Castro understood that the attack was coming. I have said repeatedly he was on high alert because of that. That is why the police force was awake in Playa Giron. So here is another one of your "destroyers" that turns into a sinking tugboat.

Cliff, if you think Dulles did not know what he was doing from 1961-64, then you had better hit the books or read Talbot. To use just two examples, Dulles was arranging the assassination of Lumumba, before JFK was inaugurated,

BECAUSE HE KNEW KENNEDY WOULD FAVOR LUMUMBA AFTER HE BECAME PRESIDENT!

You did know that right Cliff? You did read Kwitny's Endless Enemies? The Devil's Chessboard? The Congo Cables?

Oh no, you only read Kinzer's short piece. God you are careful aren't you?

Alright, then what about Dulles arranging the backing of the CIA for the revolt of the French OAS to overthrow DeGaulle? Was Dulles senile while he was arranging to have DeGaulle toppled? Did you check Kinzer on this one? Because Talbot has it solidly backed with primary sources in his book.

Oh, you only read Kinzer's short piece. You are careful aren't you?

Anyone who can read the Warren Commission volumes, and see how Dulles is in on Perry reversing his testimony of a frontal shot, on Humes lying his head off about the position of Kennedy's head at Z 313, on weakening Baker's testimony about Oswald being in the same room with him as he wrote his affidavit that does not mention Oswald at all! Any author who reads that stuff and says Dulles was losing it--at the very same time that Dulles is actively arranging for Oswald to be framed, must work for the NY Times.

I mean you did know that, right Cliff?

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Jim DiEugenio - 27-08-2016, 08:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,527 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,835 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,688 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,755 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,894 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM