Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
For those of you who have my first book, the update will change regarding Richard's death to read as the following:

Our family life stabilized through 1968, continued living with Richard and his family in Norwalk, that is, according to my father's letter, we moved to Alaska after someones death, Kennedy's perhaps? It was after Duke's murder our family moved to Florida. While living in Florida, my father received word from Richard's son that his father was supposedly working on his car while it was running. The garage door was down, and the carbon monoxide had quickly killed him. My mother didn't think it was suicide, but no one could prove he was murdered. According to my mother, Richard was happy living back in the United States, he had bought a house for his family, found work and settled down, but my father thought that it was the pressures of not knowing anything else other than war. I mean after all, Richard was an American, who fought in the French Foreign Legion and had been a Legionnaire for quite sometime, fifteen years. On January 1968 my father moved the family back to Anchorage Alaska, where we lived until the end of that year. My mother was pregnant and in September of 1968, my little sister was born, My mother named her Elizabeth Catharine after my paternal grandmother. My father's employment history remained a problem in Alaska. He was back in the country he loved so dearly, but was still not a citizen. A secret he kept from his young bride. He was hired doing various odd jobs, but nothing had the longevity or excitement he was seeking. My father secured employment at a nearby corner store, but soon left for lack of excitement. Fortunately, around the same time, he met a manufacturer of silk garments who needed help importing his textiles from Hong Kong. Johnny was his name. Johnny didn't know that after introducing my father to Charles Knuth aka "Duke" who was prexy of his Bail-bonds company that they had met before. His bail bond operation had offices in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and Kenai, with representatives reportedly as far away as Seattle and Tokyo. This may help explain how my father was able to handle imported silk garments that were specifically tailored for pimps and prostitutes. Duke was also favored for sporting his double breasted pin-striped suits, a white Stetson hat and spit shine cowboy boots. Judging by his appearance, the way Duke dressed, you'd think Duke was a bail bondsman by day, and a pimp by night. The one thing my father despised most, drugs, pimps and prostitutes according to a five page letter he wrote. My father worked in Anchorage and Fairbanks area doing seismographic drilling and driving for an Alaskan bondsman with Chicago Mafia ties to Sam Giancana. His name is Charles Knuth aka the "Duke." Sam had alleged connection to the CIA in plots to assassinate Fidel Castro. On the night of June 19, 1975, a gunman later entered Giancana's basement kitchen and shot him in the back of the head as he was frying sausage and peppers. After Giancana fell to the ground, the gunman turned him over and shot him six more times in the face and neck. Investigators suspected the murderer was a close friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies? A Chicagoan, Duke had been in Alaska since the mid-fifties, when he was released from prison after serving eleven years for armed robbery according to the newspapers accounts.

You're right, it is important to get the facts straight, and I do apologize for assuming Richard was killed much earlier in time.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 13-09-2016, 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,524 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,687 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,893 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM