Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Could anyone who's not working for the company forge a passport and not see 10 years in prison? Do you even know how many forged passports the company gave to individuals working for them?

If Ed Kaiser wasn't apart of the company, just how then did he get off with a slap on the wrist and released without charge when the company brought him back from Israel?

It is true, he was a recruited [asset,] but he also worked his way into the target area by using false credentials in order to roam freely. He did the same at U.S. Customs where he would steal 188 pink index cards revealing some of the hardest criminals and those involved in the Miami Mafia. How did Ed Kaiser infiltrate the Mafia in Miami, the anti-Castro Cuban groups, the FBI, CIA and U.S. Customs. No one I know has done what Kaiser's done, and stumbles across photos of the men involved in Kennedy's assassination.

Kaiser turned on Frank Sturgis, the five page letter my father wrote although it's not dated was written in 1973 sometime, when he says, "I have the deepest respect for; among them, Frank Fiorini. We have spent many hours, days, weeks and months together for the same cause." That respect changed after discovering the photos, Kaiser turned on Sturgis informing Liebengood about a plot to assassinate Nixon at the VVAW this was in 1973.

They already got Orlando Bosch released, my father backed out of assassinating Nixon, and there was a 25 car caravan that approached Nixon's house in Key Biscayne where they were planning on firing a Styx missile or bazooka into Nixon's house had Nixon not do something about Cuba.

Just as soon as Nixon stopped paying out their demands during Watergate, Nixon became a target for assassination at the VVAW Convention in Miami Beach, my father did back out, he wasn't going to get involved in another political hit after finding out from Sturgis this was just another political assassination that was politically motivated. My father did that once threatening Nixon on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, Bosch was released, and Kaiser would not get involved in a second or third attempt to assassinate Nixon.

So, what does Kaiser do? He starts to show folks around in Miami the photos of the men involved in Dallas TX. the day president Kennedy was assassinated, in-fact, he shows these photos to the wrong guy. Richard Poyle who was in Mexico on November 21, 1963 seen the photos Kaiser had, now, Richard doesn't want anything to do with Kaiser on any future activity. By now, those who were involved knew Kaiser had these photos, it was just a matter of time.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 18-09-2016, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,523 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,685 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,386 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,892 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM