Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:You still need a good editor Scott so you can do more with your material.

Scott had a "good" editor at Trine Day until "they" tried to insert corroboration of Judy Vary Baker's lies into his book because, after all, 'Me & Lee' is their cash cow. Very sad.

And now there's a BIG Oswald LoveFest happening soon, supposedly all sold out, with so many speakers that each might get one question a piece after their stunning presentations. What a pathetic bunch, gathering together under Baker's umbrella. This should be a real hum-dinger.

Taking away authorship is just one of the worst things an editor can do. Normal editors in trade publications are very concerned about making the book more readable without inserting their own opinions. If true, that just really sucks.

I first met JVB over the internet years ago, she told me her whole story about her and Oswald having a love afair, she also said she was an editor and would help me with my book. I believed her, and I did get a lot of that in the beginning people just offering their services, that was a bit strange to me unless it was to see what I wrote. I felt the best thing for me to do was leave a lot of information out. I've never gone through this before, so I didn't know what to expect. She went through my first book and posted a little note at the top of my PDF indicating she went through the whole book making "corrections" not "changes" she then said that she would like to introduce me to Kris, Kris then had some other editor work on it for a little while until I found out he had quit working for Kris, Kris then said he had taken over as the editor of the book that took a few more years before publishing, and not only was there material plugged in, but there was material that was taken out. I didn't know about the material taken out until I looked over the published book because I trusted Kris, when the book was already published I confronted him asking him why did he remove such and such material from the book, he replied, I didn't think it belonged in there without enough evidence.

This is why I now provide a lot of evidence in my update which took years for me to establish. Although, I may not have had enough evidence in my first book, I knew what I was saying was correct, I just couldn't prove it like Me & Lee, I suppose, now, things are different.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 31-10-2016, 04:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,526 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,687 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,755 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,893 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM