Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
It really all depends on how one would interpret what Frank is saying, bottomline is we all know who had the photos.

"In Realist #117 Paul Kangas quoted from an interview with Frank Sturgis that never took place. I went to the library and looked the fucker up and it was not there. In 1977 Sturgis was involved with E. Howard Hunt in a lawsuit against me and would never have said the reason we burglarized the Watergate was because Nixon was interested in stopping news leaks relating to the photos of our role in the assassination of President John Kennedy. ' I was being sued for saying the same thing, and I would have called him as a witness."

I sent a copy of Weberman's letter to Kangas. He called and promised to mail me the interview with Sturgis, something I should have insisted on originally. He sent an article from the Houston Post of May 5, 1977, a UPI dispatch datelined Dallas, which stated:

"Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis said Wednesday the CIA planned the break-in because high officials felt Richard Nixon was becoming too powerful and was overly interested in the assassination of John Kennedy. . . . Several times the President asked [CIA director] Richard Helms for the files on the Kennedy assassination but Helms refused to give it to him, refused a direct order from the President,* Sturgis said.

I believe Nixon would have uncovered the true facts in the assassination of President Kennedy and that would have taken off the heat in Watergate. Because Nixon wanted files, the CIA felt they had to get rid of him.' Asked if Nixon ever was in danger, Sturgis replied, Tes, absolutely. Nixon was lucky he wasn't killed assassinated like President Kennedy. ' "

CIA documents say my father had the photos, they also mention how my father stole from the government. In order to get the story as to how my father got a hold of these photos I had to question those who seen the photos and took my father to the CIA's headquarters in Miami.

If Frank came out with this story just months after killing my father and not at any time during Watergate then it is conclusive proof to me who killed my father and why this is the point I'm trying to make regardless of what Frank said, it's when Frank said it.

Amazing how Frank also brings up the assassination plot regarding Nixon, but I won't tell you I told you so.

Soon enough you'll read all about it.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 14-01-2017, 03:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,524 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,687 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,893 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM