Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:LMAO! Finally, the one thread that just won't go away, most likely due to the fact that Peter and or Lauren needs to learn something.

Scott, you have a story and a history to tell with your father and all inter-related, but your ego and your shameless self-promotion and childish behavior is/will be your downfall.

Just tell what you know and stop the endless proliferation of 'new' threads which are really either old wine in a new bottle, or attempts to bash others for not getting on their knees and worshiping your viewpoint, and every word. About this you have many times been warned privately. Try new and relevant material when posting and not endless repeats of the same old, same old stuff - and cut with the negativity toward others that have no reason to be here and break Forum Rules and decorum.

What you have to say is interesting when it is on the historical topics and not about yourself or self-promotion; nor stating that you know and no one else does about X and Y. What you want to blow your own horn about is a big negative - in fact it blocks the message of any information you might have. Sorry to be so direct, but it seems you have a shield up that doesn't allow you to see how others see you; nor to hear what others have politely told you in private.

Your childish behavior here is not welcome. You have started new threads and posted many posts that are trolling and only provocations. You have been given privately specific does and don't to conform to Forum Rules and not only ignore them, but like a petulant child see how much you can bypass them. Post like a responsible adult and you'll be treated as such. Continued taunts of the moderators will only result in further [or terminal] problems. Keep it up and you'll see what can happen. Sorry to have to no longer warn you privately, but publicly. You'll get NO FURTHER warnings. And, there is no rule that any thread can not be closed and/or your membership privaleges ended if you continue to provoke members and break Forum Rules.

While you have gotten polite and ignored [by you] PMs from Lauren and I, there are other moderators and they have as little patience remaining for your behaviors as we. You've pushed as far as you can....and for nothing...it has gained you nothing...but you can not see that. Sadly.

I would strongly suggest you not try to rebut this, but just post on your father and your theories of how Dallas and Watergate are connected, etc. Fighting with Lauren or I will only get you further into trouble - and quickly, perhaps instantly. Heed the warning...but your history shows you usually can not.

It's very easy to assume one knows someone, even behind a keyboard, interesting. You are correct about one thing, I do have my guard up, my shield if you will. I trust no one, and I believe that through proof, evidence and facts that I've been able to provide how others can not only steal your information as Mr. Best did, but then tries to discredit me when he has absolutely nothing on me.

Some folks need me on that wall, they want me on that wall, I use words like truth, facts and evidence others will use their commentary as being sarcastic, they obviously see themselves as the person in power, if you don't do this, this will happen to you.

I live by my own rules, I provided good information to good people who have an ear. I have backed up my information with facts. You say," but your ego and your shameless self-promotion and childish behavior is/will be your downfall." I treat those how I'm treated, you can't say with a smirk on your face you were out to try and piss me off, why? Sorry for being so direct, yes, there are some really good researchers on this board, but there are also a lot of mistakes, and because I correct those mistakes you call it my ego?

I have tried to humble myself to everyone on this board, but I see that humbling myself was taken for ignorance. I have pointed out the corrections yesterday regarding Luis, and who is found in a great patriots phone book, there was information lacking on a researchers part regarding Luis, I give you this and you call it "proliferation of 'new' threads which are really either old wine in a new bottle."

Now, I wonder, what does all this mean to you, what does this really mean to you? For me, it hits home, but for you? Do you really want the truth, can you handle the truth, or is this some kind of game to you?

You started off saying I have something to share, but that was in one sentence, the last five paragraphs are nothing but your observations and powers that be. If you've heard my story, can you now tell me what you know?

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 10-02-2017, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,524 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,685 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,388 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,892 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM