Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
As much as we want to view Jack as the greatest president that ever lived, we also have to remind ourselves, he was human. And, to human is to error. There may not be any hard evidence as to what really happened in the Bay of Pigs, and why it failed, that could be debated for years, nor is there any real hard evidence as to what the A4 Skyhawks responsibilities were.

And, taking a simple conversation between two people, and trying to decipher, or interpret what they're saying is one of the hardest things to do, especially if you don't have any idea as to what they're talking about, and, if they're not in-front of you to ask them questions, I believe it makes it that much harder. One of the most controversial conversations is the talk both Robert and Jack had just days after the Bay of Pigs. If we can begin to really understand their conversation, we can also piece together the reason for the assassination.

No doubt we know a phone call was placed by McGeorge Bundy to the CIA, the presidents advisor, but why would Bundy call the CIA on D-Day two? Well, I believe if we really think long and hard enough the answer will come to us, however, I also believe the tape recorded conversation plays a part in how the phone call got started. This is my view; The entire phone call anomaly was a plan the president believed wouldn't work, by ensuing plausible deniability, but, the call did work. And, the later story was able to confuse everyone who believed there was some discrepancy in time.

The exact orders from Bundy were to "stand down, no air support is given." This was largely in part because Adlai Stevenson felt he had been lied to about the unmarked planes that were shot down. Stevenson, would inform Kennedy that if the United States involved themselves in this war it could very well drag Russia into it, Bundy agreed. The CIA took these orders from Bundy as if President Kennedy had relayed them himself. Bundy, who was presidential advisor to President Kennedy had no authority to make such a call, only the president has the authority to make such announcement, and to avoid any and all confusion only the president can make such a call.

Robert Kennedy - Now Jack, the thing of course to remember is this I don't know how much you want to get into it, but the thing to remember on this is this, Ah what you did on that day, Tuesday before Wednesday was something added to the plan.

I believe it's equally important to really understand this conversation, that leaked early on as many folks within the CIA already knew there was some failure of nerve on Jack's part, others believed he broke a promise, I believe this was the genius of plotting Jack's assassination, and why there was more than one plot against him. If Oswald had acted alone, then I believe the plot to assassinate Jack in Tampa, Miami, New York and Chicago would have never existed leaving the crazed lone nut to act solely on his own.

If the reader remembers, Jack's assassination was relatively quick, in-fact, within two years after the Bay of Pigs.

What Robert is discussing, is delaying the A4s. On Tuesday, April 18, 1961, the plan for the invasion was to cover the B-26's with A4 Skyhawks, but rather than providing "air-cover" as [promised,] Jack, called it off, only having them delay their fly by. Reports of the invasion would be sent to the White House. Jack made it clear, no American military would be used, though, he was still in support of the Brigade. The president would be able to explain the A4s responsibilities, and their involvement to Congress if need be, they were there to seek, and help recover any survivors rather then providing air-support. This would keep the president from a possible impeachment with Congress. It would also allow Bundy to take the fall with the CIA, as he called off the air-support, whereas, Jack wouldn't be fully blamed for breaking his promise, if he didn't make the call.

I'm all ears and would love to hear your views.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 15-02-2017, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,524 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,834 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,687 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,893 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM