Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Especially when others have been studying the case for over 50 plus years. I have given everyone good information, not propaganda. Any bit of the information I've released can be backed by documents, witness testimony or some sort of piece of evidence that provides facts. I have communicated with 100's of folks, that's "hundreds" of folks from Texas to the ends of Florida, and everywhere in between regarding my father, his involvement with theft of government property, the assassination of Kennedy, and many other topics that I've taken time to make sure the information is well documented. I believe I have done more than the average researcher writing a book. That really wasn't my intention, it just happened for me to get to that point. My mother, after years of silence said, "no one is going to believe you, but it's time the story is told."

I needed to make sure everything is told, from the beginning to the end, everything needs to fall into place, everything is documented, and nothing can get discredited, only then can no one discredit truth.

Many believe I'm just blowing smoke, crying wolf, or as Mr. Penis says, "You know, the normal crackpot speculation that always accompanies one of these "My Father Told Me" tales."

Would it been easier if I had said my father never stole anything from the government, he didn't have any photos, and he didn't wake me up to talk to me on the morning of his death. Tell me, would that be easier to believe, is that what some folks want to hear? In other words, you're asking that I lie right?

I have freely shared information with everyone, information no one knows about, and I do mean (no one,) but God forbid a person like me comes across any forum full of people who have been following, studying, researching and teaching about certain events, and little ole me whose never studied anything, doesn't know how to write a review, and is unknown to everyone comes along, then... All of a sudden, God shows us there's a purpose for everyone, even those who believe in Him, the question is, what's the purpose?

Could you believe even a shepherded boy became King of Israel?

It's upsetting that some folks have to believe I make normal crackpot speculations, I wish I could just post my entire PDF and ask everyone to pick it apart, then, see if I'm not telling you the truth.

Can you believe that there's even an article that alleges to show a photograph of Allen Dulles with Jack Ruby on November 22, 1963? Don't take my word for it.

For those of you who are skeptical, the none believers, or just plain haters, the time will soon come when even the biggest doubter will receive it, unlike others, I never, ever want to be praised, no pats on the back saying atta boy, no plaques, no awards, nothing. Just honor the man who had it with him this whole time, in his briefcase, he's the real hero.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 30-04-2017, 03:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,527 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,835 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,688 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,755 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,894 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM