Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
One latent finger print, and two latent palm prints of "value" were developed. [No palm prints are contained in our Identification Division files for Kaiser.] Interesting, the FBI discovered my father's "left middle finger impression" on the outside cover as they carefully lifted it from the passport bearing the name of Jerome Schneider, the print belonged to Ed Kaiser, as if my father were saying, "fuck you, catch me if you can."

To: Washington field office from Miami:

Matters: Forged and altered passport, three prints of each of the arrest photographs of Edwin Benjamin Kaiser, Jr. have been compared. Our results of examination:

While some characteristics in common were noted between the photograph contained in the passport and the known photographs of Edwin Benjamin Kaiser, Jr. A definite conclusion could not be reached as to whether they are the same individual due to lack of specific individual identifying characteristics. Q1 and Q3 are returned with a copy of this report to their respective contributors. FBI-Photo Lab Investigation D-760716017 PN.

Rather than identifying my father through finger prints or photographs, the FBI was suggesting that the best way to not identify my father is to not expose the man who could expose Kennedy's assassins. All this means is, the CIA asked the FBI to stand-down from any further investigations into my father's trip to Israel, Kinda how Nixon tried to get the CIA to ask the FBI to stop their investigations into Watergate, they hadn't retrieved the photos my father carried around in his attache briefcase. FBI Director Kelley ordered the FBI, "do not identify Ed Kaiser." This gave the CIA time to devise a plan and retrieve my father's contents. FBI Director Clarence Kelley reopened relations with other intelligence agencies, such as the CIA, which had nearly been shutdown by Hoover in his last years as director.

The CIA says, [it's impossible to determine the identity without additional information,] comparing my father's photographs. [Although, it is not known if subject will travel by commercial or private plane. Miami has alerted FAA, Customs and Airport Security. Miami will furnish photos of Kaiser by routing slip to the Bureau for dissemination.

This document pretty much sums it up and tells me that the CIA already knew about my father's travel plans to Israel. It was a complete setup, and Sturgis was about to use my father as his cutout. Although my father was conducting actions that were ordered and sanctioned by someone at high levels, he was so far off the radar that our general government had no idea what he was doing. This did not help him when it came to the judiciary system. "Uncle Frank" convinced my father that journalist [Gaeton Fonzi] could help him find a way to get out of his legal troubles.

My father spoke with Fonzi several times. Unknown to my father, his legal problems had already ended. The U.S. Attorney in Miami could not determine where my father had left from the southern part of Florida, or from somewhere else in the U.S. (Despite the existence of the receipt of his plane ticket I've provided on the previous pages.) Ain't that some shit?

Did you read that? Despite the existence of the receipt of his plane ticket I've provided on the previous pages.

I try my very best, and I use that word loosely, perhaps, my best may not be good enough for some, but, I've tried to uncover everything I could without speculating, asking the reader questions, questions I had no answers to, but have a damn good idea, however, my opinions and ideas don't count. The proof is in the pudding, and while I expose a man without a country who takes on the U.S. Government, as he wrestles with the information he possesses while exposing this information to [some] in this underground world, my father was the most dangerous man alive.

In the end;

On January 19, 1977 the prosecuting attorney said he could not determine a successful means of prosecuting my father, because he was unable to determine where the venue should be held. The truth is outlined at the top of this document dated February 11, 1977. "Miami [instructed] matter to be closed" as venue could not be determined. Is this how the United States Government releases their assassins? This cable was dated four days [after] my father was killed. The CIA had successfully retrieved my father's briefcase.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 11-06-2017, 05:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,522 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,833 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,400 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,684 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,385 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,753 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,892 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM