Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
SK (Scott Kaiser) - TC (Tony Calatayud) - BK (Bret Karis)

SK: Tony, Tony (in Spanish) "Do you know what my father had?"

TC: What?

SK: A briefcase, photos of Sturgis, Hunt and Gordon Liddy. And I have a
document saying all that information.

BK: Wait, wait, wait, hold on, hold on, wait! You just jumped to
the photographs. Where did that come from? Why did you bring that?
Scott you brought that up didn't you?

SK: I brought that up because what Tony was doing, saying that,
Tony was saying you know the reason why he may have been killed was
because he was very adventurous.

BK: Yeah he was too adventurous.

SK: He was into a lot of things.

TC: He know too many things! He knew too many things. Remember he was
a very close partner of ahhh, Frank Sturgis and Frank Sturgis even now is in
the list of the possible operation relating to the killing of John F. Kennedy

BK: Yes! Correct.

TC: So we're talking about a big involvement you know, not that I believe they
were involved but ahhh? But it was a cloak and dagger group very mysterious
people, very sharp people with their actions, he was a soldier of fortune. Frank
was a soldier of fortune, in the best, in the best way of saying that he was a
nice fellow. A very trained guy, you never had any problems with him. I will
tell you some anecdote about your father, he told me that one time he was
such, mmm, such capable militarily that if he, if he wanted, if I wanted he
would go to my bed one of these nights and just wake me up, ahhh? Because
he can go inside my house in any moment at any time out of no particular
reason. I remember I was a young guy he was a young guy too and I stand up
and say, "if you ever go inside my privacy of my house I'll kill you right there"
and your father said, "I believe you, and I'm your friend." (Everyone is sharing
in some laughs.) He was trying to tell me how capable he was militarily to do
any job, I never had any problems with him, he was a tough guy but a friendly
gentlemen. I remember, I remember, I remember now, you used to live in
Hialeah. I remember, I remember I saw you once I went to your house, I
believe it was your birthday, in my opinion, there was some kind of BBQ. I
was there, I was there and I remember your mother.

We closed our conversation with exchanging emails, Tony mentioned that he would get back with me on sending me some information. That day never came. I suppose we hit a nerve with this subject matter, or someone close to Tony may have advised him not to be in any further contact with me. When I later took another trip to Miami, I called Tony, advising him I was in, and if we could talk. I asked if we could meet up, we agreed to rendezvous at a restaurant on S.W. 8th Street and 35th Avenue, Versailles Restaurant, a place known for harboring CIA agents. I encountered Tony there along with several other guy's in suits sitting at the same table, Tony called me over, he stood up and said, lets go sit over there so we can talk in private, we sat down and discussed my father a bit more, Tony said, "The U.S. government would try and track your father's every move, watch him closely, everyone knew that FBI Dwyer had a close surveillance on your father," he said, "no one knew what he would do next. He wanted to prove to me, to us, that ahhh, he was capable of doing anything militarily, including breaking into my home and waking me up, and ahhh get away with it. If there is anyone, if there was anyone, that could kill the president of the United States, and ahhh get away with it, you betcha! And, that's all I'm going to say about that." I tried getting Tony to elaborate, but he wouldn't.

My father writes, "I asked if Pawley would ask Nixon to help, but I heard no answer. The boat he gave us was to infiltrate Cuba with, Raymond wanted to attack Castro's fishing boats. Pawley paid me 700.00 dollars this is the most I made in one day and the first time I received so much. I'm not sure if I'm able to trust him, Pawley once said, spending my money on getting rid of Kennedy was my best investment."

Irving Richard Poyle was handled by CIA agent Oliver E. Fortson, while at CIA station in Mexico City, Fortson's handler was Win Scott who was CIA station Chief in Mexico. Fortson ordered Richard Poyle to the CIA station at Mexico for debriefing. This secret debriefing with Richard Poyle in Mexico had never been disclosed, or the purpose of their meeting. According to FOIA documents, Poyle arrived in Mexico City on November 21, 1963, the day before Kennedy's assassination. And, according to some of the folks I've talked to in Miami said, "Poyle was also in Mexico October 1963." I'm sure there's a reason they'd remember Poyle's trip? Isn't that when and where Oswald, or, should I say Poyle's photos were taken, at the Russian Embassy?

I feel honored that some of these folks have opened up to me, maybe, it was out of respect for my father? Poyle was handled by Fortson at least some of the time including just after the JFK Assassination. This fits with Fortson's other activities. Poyle was sent to Cuba, but why? He survived, he was not apart of the 166 masskillings that took place in Cuba. He was one of the lucky ones to have been released from Cuban prison. The United States Government believed Poyle would not return. Upon his arrival, I believe Poyle was given a choice, to work with Kaiser, or the [company.] The CIA's cover story for Richard Poyle's trip to Mexico was to visit his wife, however, his wife was still living in Miami. There is enough on William Pawley to fill another entire book. The hardest part of this project writing about my father, is knowing when to stop reporting on each character in this mess. In the winter of 1962, word was spreading that there were two Soviet officers who had information regarding Russian nuclear missiles in Cuba, and they wanted to defect. William Pawley contacted Ted Shackley at JM/WAVE. Shackley decided to help Pawley organize what became known as "Operation Tilt" or the "Bayo-Pawley Mission."

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 14-06-2017, 03:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,625 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,527 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,835 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,687 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,390 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,755 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,894 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,343 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM