Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Of course, contra Ruben Mundaca, it is far more likely that the hugely lucrative international drugs trade is run by western and eastern intelligence agents - rogue and/or sanctioned - in collaboration with criminal elements and certain multinational financial institutions.

There's plenty of evidence in the Drugs directory here at DPF:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...y.php?f=75

Evo Morales' call to "decriminalize" the coca plant, which provides indigenous Bolivians with physiological and spiritual sustenance, is in reality a threat to the deep black forces who write the laws banning these substances and then profit so massively from the illegal narcotics trade.

:call2:

Not really, Jan...
For me, is far more likely that any drug trade is keeped out of my country.

I don't want to make you cry with stories of kids trapped by drugs living in the channels of my city and any bolivian city. Municipal organizations try to rescue them, but... there are so much !!!.... and growing evryday....because cocaine is cheap and easy to find. All the cocaine that trafficants can't export, is selled here.

Expending (selling) coca leafs for traditional uses is legal in my country many, many years ago (since spanish conquerors, actually. Formerly, in the Inca conquered territoryes, all the subjets were banned to chew coca leaves under penalty of immediatly death. Only the god Inca, his family, priests, and those authorized by god Inca can chew it. That's why is called "sacred leaf").

The habit of chewing was encouraged by spanish conquerors in order to extend the laboral journey. So, chewing coca is not "traditional". Actually, It's "colonial". Big Grin

Many things have been sayed to justify the over-production of coca. There are little companies that actually produce tea from it, thoothpaste, etc.. None of those products has catched the consumer attention (I have tryed and, to be honest, tasted very bad).

Claims have been done that coca has nutritional value. It actually has, but not for humans, but for animals like...... cows Big Grin. Human have no double stomach or rumen as cows, for example, so is very hard for human stomach to take those nutrients from the coca leaf.

Actually, coca consumpiton has been identify as one of causes of malnutrition. Because people that chew don't eat the amount needed of food, coz they doesen't feel hungry. Some guy told me justifying that is because they don't have food to eat, but with the price of coca leafs at Bs. 40 at pound, you can buy a lot of food here in Bolivia, enough for you and your family actually.

The truth is that coca is a big millonaire business controlled totally by coca farmers, mostly indigenous, so you will hear a lot of more justifications for his production, because the millions it yields. That's ok. with me and most of bolivian people, unless is not tranformed in cocaine. Sadly, it happens with nearly 80% of the coca produced.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Ruben Mundaca - 29-10-2009, 09:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,754 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,205 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan