Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Thanks for your above post in response to mine Ruben. And for your clarification. It wasn’t immediately clear to me that your prior post was a desire rather than a stated fact. But I cannot help but heartily embrace your desire. I am certain that every member here does likewise. There is a great deal of anger here at DPF at the global drugs trade and how it is used to shred society and, at the same time, generate massive income streams for organized crime and its bedfellows.

I wasn’t aware of the WWI British angle to Cocaine. But I am familiar with British responsibility for bringing the opium trade - the template of everything we now see - to the world. It’s not something most Brits are proud of.

All in all, I think we are both on the same page in regard to Narco trafficking.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by David Guyatt - 30-10-2009, 12:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,752 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,204 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan