Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Ruben Mundaca Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Morales is no dictator. He has devolved power into groups of people that the previous ruling classes never wanted to have power and now the old oligarchy are scared they will have make restitution for what they stole for generations. There is more democracy in Bolivia now than there ever has been. It is just that the oligarchs don't have their dictatorial powers any more.

Then we better begin defining what you understand by "Democracy", Magda.

- Funny. With just a few variants, I have heard that kind of speech from Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, etc.... :ahhhhh:

Senor Mundaca - if you want to engage in crude, unsubstantiated and nonsensical jibes pitched at the kindergarten level, I suggest you ply your trade elsewhere.

This thread is an investigation of how of an extreme right-wing, racist, mercenary was hired to instigate a Gladio-style strategy of tension in Bolivia, most probably by attempting to create a secessionist struggle centred around the resource-rich region of Santa Cruz, using tactics such as false flag assassinations.

The racist mercenary, Eduardo Rózsa Flores, and his band, were thwarted in their attempts, and some of them are now dead.

This happened because the secret service of President Morales did their job. Which is more than the secret service of JFK did.

Once again, Rózsa Flores here describes in his own words, his violent plans:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...tcount=224

Quote:Flores, who had dual Bolivian-Croatian nationality, was killed last week in Bolivia in a gunfight with police.

"My task is to form an army in Santa Cruz as soon as possible and to be its leader,” Flores said. “I’m not a mercenary, nor will I ever be, but if motherland needs me I’m going,” said Bolivian-born Flores.

In the interview, recorded just before he travelled to Bolivia, Flores said the Santa Cruz region opposed Morales’ rule and was fighting for autonomy.

“Only if autonomy doesn’t succeed by peaceful means, will we proclaim independence,” he concluded in the interview.

Flores, 49, a Bolivian of Croatian origins, said that his trip to Bolivia was well organised, including his air tickets and illegal crossing of the border from Brazil.

Flores, nicknamed Chico, went to Croatia in 1991, to fight in the secessionist war against the former Yugoslavia.

After the war ended with Croatia's independence in 1995, he retired from the army with the rank of major and lived in the Hungarian capital, Budapest.

Yeah, I see that no matter what I show, you will keep claiming and defending that those mercenaries where hired by "rightists", that felon Morales is a "hero" and his secret service is much better than the CIA.

You can keep turning your head when pictures and proofs of their complicity are showed. That will not change the facts.

And you call me childish...??..

- Of course I will go away (with a big laugh) and leave you in your confortable world of lies.

Keep supporting and justifyng criminals and tyrants no matter what they do, all in the name of "the leftist cause".

And when that criminal keeps killing, chasing and jailing people in my country, just turn your head, Jan; just turn your head...

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Ruben Mundaca - 16-02-2010, 03:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,753 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,205 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan