Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
The Bolivian prosecutors have now charged 39 people with terrorism and armed rebellion. Most of those accused have already fled Bolivia, including Croatian-Bolivian kingpin and landowner, Branco Marinkovic.

The list of the accused can be seen in the attached jpg.

Googlish translation of La Prensa from Dec 18, 2010:

http://www.laprensa.com.bo/noticias/18-1...0_8763.php

Quote:Prosecutor accuses 39 people of Terrorism and Armed rebellion

Case Rózsa: Marcelo Soza said the principal involved is Paul CosTas, brother of the present Governor of Santa Cruz.

The prosecutor Marcelo Soza yesterday indicted 39 people for alleged involvement in the irregular group led by the late Eduardo Rózsa Flores, a Bolivian-Croatian-Hungarian, and pointed to Pablo Costas Humberto Aguilera, brother of the governor of Santa Cruz, where the principal involved with the organization that operated in Santa Cruz and elsewhere in the country east between October 2008 and April 2009. The prosecutor Marcelo Soza Indict 39 people yesterday for Alleged Involvement in the irregular group led by the late Eduardo Rózsa Flores, a Bolivian-Croatian-Hungarian, and Point to Pablo Costas Humberto Aguilera, brother of the governor of Santa Cruz, where, the principal Involved That with the organization operated in Santa Cruz and elsewhere in the country east Between October 2008 and April 2009.

The representative of the Attorney General said that Costas was one of the funders of the cell and monitored the attack on the residence of Cardinal Julio Terrazas, who had to be the first of a string of terrorist bombings across the country. The Representative of the Attorney General Costs Said That WAS one of the funders of the cell and Monitored the attack on the residence of Cardinal Julio Terrazas, Who Had To Be the first of a string of Terrorist Bombings across the country.

The morning of April 16 last year, struck a police operation to Rózsa Flores and Michael Dwyer and his comrades Magyarosi Árpád. The morning of April 16 last year, struck a police operation to Rózsa Flores and Michael Dwyer and His Comrades Magyarosi Árpád.

Costas used at least two aliases: Camba 1 and Independence 1. Costs Used at least two aliases: Camba 1 and Independence 1.

A bank transfer made from Santa Cruz to the account of mercenary right-wing Hungarian Tamas Lajos Nagy allowed customers to buy air tickets to, along with Eduardo Rózsa Flores, started from Budapest on April 30, 2008. A bank transfer made from Santa Cruz to the account of mercenary right-wing Hungarian Tamas Lajos Nagy allowed customers to buy air tickets to, Along With Eduardo Rózsa Flores, started from Budapest on April 30, 2008. After a long journey that included Switzerland and Germany, the duo came to Brazil. After a Long Journey That included Switzerland and Germany, the duo meat to Brazil. Rózsa Flores entered Corumbá in Bolivia under a false identity, presumably Jorge Hurtado Flores, on 1 October 2008. Rózsa Corumbá enteric flora in Bolivia under a false identity, presumably Jorge Hurtado Flores, on 1 October 2008.

Was received, said Soza, Alejandro Melgar by counsel Pereyra. Was received, Said Soza, Alejandro Melgar by counsel Pereyra.

A company specializing in computer forensics to retrieve all information of a personal computer belonging to Rózsa Flores. A Company Specializing in computer forensics to retrieve all information of a personal computer Belonging to Rózsa Flores.

In an email, Rózsa Flores Mario Tadic informed that there was a political and military group in Bolivia whose purpose was to redefine the status of the department of Santa Cruz, to overthrow the government, whose priority, then, was not defined. In an email, Rózsa Flores Mario Tadic Informed That There Was A Political and military group in Bolivia Whose purpose WAS to redefine the status of the department of Santa Cruz, to overthrow the Government, Whose priority, Then, Was Not defined.

Another email was sent to Rózsa Flores Pablo Costas Humberto Aguilera, under the pseudonym of Camba 3. Another email to Rózsa Flores sat WAS Pablo Costas Humberto Aguilera, under the pseudonym of Camba 3. It reads: "Eduardo, I ask you to go through the offices of Mario Herrera to give him the envelope. It reads: "Edward, I ask you to go-through the offices of Mario Herrera to Give him the envelope. Count it in front of him, please, are 5,700. Count it in front of him, please, plow 5.700. Do not want to happen as with Alejandro (Melgar Pereyra). I Do Not Want The Same Thing Happens with Alejandro (Melgar Pereyra). You can not miss a note. You CAN NOT miss a note. Count it and then call me. "And Then call it Count me. "Soza reported that Melgar Pereyra intermediary between donors and the group and sometimes" he kept to himself, so trust it. " Reported That Melgar Soza Pereyra Donors and Intermediary Between the group and sometimes "I Kept to Himself, so trust it." The group's financial difficulties became apparent. The group's financial difficulties Became apparent. In a communication, Rózsa Flores requires $ 5,000 "as soon as possible." In a communication, Rózsa Flores Requires $ 5.000 "as soon as possible."

Another virtual message, sent by Costas, has attached a copy of a false passport to be used by Árpád Magyarosi, known as Fiuk. Another virtual message, sat by Costas, has attached a copy of a false passport to be Used by Árpád Magyarosi, Known as Fiuk. "With this we fulfill the agreement and ask him to collect the 8,350 that have Melo (Hugo Vásquez Ortiz), but ask that expenses are more attached to what we can contribute in cash." "With this we Fulfill the agreement" and ask him to collect the 8.350 That Have Melo (Hugo Vásquez Ortiz), pero ask Expenses That Are More attached to What We Can Contribute in cash. "

Then asked to apply for two vehicles "Camba 2" and tell the exact date of heading to our campsite in the north to let you know my people and serene. " Then Asked To Apply for two vehicles "Camba 2" and tell the exact date of heading to Our campsite in the north to let you know my people and serene. "He asked to take photographs that show" some action to show the Council. "Asked to take photographs That show" some action to show the Council. "

"I present plans begin in April and already people are impatient and is essential if we are to get new people in May, we can not keep all three groups. "I present PLANS begin in April and People Are Already impatient and is essential if We Are to get new people in May, we CAN NOT keep all three groups. It is a big budget, with no results, no income. It is a big budget, with no results, no income. Some are already part of my wallet. "Some Are Already part of my wallet."

Rózsa Flores replied that he had arrived in Bolivia to leave empty-handed. Rózsa Flores replied That I Had Arrived in Bolivia to leave empty-handed. "I will achieve what none of you in 50 years and you are those who let (Evo Morales) gets to where it should never have come." "I Will Achieve What none of you in 50 years and you Are Those Who let (Evo Morales) gets to where it Should Have never come."

He recalled that "Camba 1" was responsible for paying their travel and that when he arrived, the only thing that would not have to worry about was the money. I Recalled That "Camba 1" Was responsible for paying travel and That Their When I arrive, the only thing That Would Not Have to worry about Was the money.

These economic differences cause the fracture of the group with its funders. These Economic Differences cause the fracture of the group with STI funders. Soza asked the source of the money that drove the brother of the Governor of Santa Cruz and announced that a second investigation will go on departmental management to determine if that entity out resources to support the military. Soza Asked the source of the money That Drove the brother of the Governor of Santa Cruz and Announced That a second investigation will go on departmental management to determine if That entity out resources to support the military.

To highlight to highlight

Of the 39 defendants, 18 are fugitives and must be identified by the International Police. Of the 39 Defendants, 18 Are fugitives and Must Be Identified by the International Police.

Of the 13 detained preventively, one was dismissed and two had not ever be mentioned in the case. Of the 13 Detained preventively, One Was Dismissed and two Had Not Ever Be Mentioned in the case.

There is a group composed of 61 people, who were investigated but who were not found evidence. There is a group Composed of 61 people, But Who Were Investigate Evidence Who Were not found.

One was dismissed on the run. One Was Dismissed on the run. Antelo is Ricardo Moreno, formerly of Bounds. Antelo is Ricardo Moreno, formerly of Bounds.

The 10 The 10 dismissed Dismissed

These people were free of charge or suspicion that they had related to the irregular group led by Eduardo Rózsa Flores: These Were people free of charge or suspicion That They Had related to the irregular group led by Eduardo Rózsa Flores:

1. Eduardo Chavez Sossa Sossa FEXPOCRUZ Technical Technical FEXPOCRUZ Eduardo Chavez

2. Melgar Mauricio Roca Computer Equipment Supplier Melgar Mauricio Roca Computer Equipment Supplier

3. Herlan Camacho Camacho Herlan Military Military Mancilla Mancilla

4. Ronald Suarez Salvatierra Corhat Principal shareholder Ronald Suarez Salvatierra Corhat Principal shareholder

5. Hevia Fernando Hevia Cotas Manager Correa Fernando Correa Manager Cotas

6. Ex Antelo Ricardo Montero Ricardo Montero FEXPOCRUZ official FEXPOCRUZ Ex official Antelo

7. Political Araúz Gary Julio Prado, son of Gen. Gary Prado Julio Prado Political Araúz Gary, son of Gen. Gary Prado

8. Jorge Eduardo Rivero Duran Duran Ex Ex administrative police administrative police Jorge Eduardo Rivero

9. Carlos Alberto Guillén Moreno club leader Carlos Alberto Guillén Moreno Blooming Blooming club leader

10. Ramon Perez Osvaldo Perez Osvaldo Ramon Entrepreneur Businessman

Source: Fiscal Marcelo Soza

Attached Files
.jpg   39 acusados bolivia.jpg (Size: 74.26 KB / Downloads: 5)
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Jan Klimkowski - 01-01-2011, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,754 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,205 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan