Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Bolivia: Mayor of Trinidad group denies link with irregular

Viernes 05 de Junio de 2009 01:47 RedBolivia Internacional
Friday June 05, 2009 01:47 RedBolivia International

[Image: cara-pintadas-abi-rbn.jpg]Face painting, a grouping of former Argentine military irregular (Photo: ABI).

Trinidad, Beni, Bolivia (APG).
Trinidad, Beni, Bolivia (APG).
- A tiempo de indicar que acudirá a cualquier instancia para coadyuvar en las investigaciones sobre la presunta célula terrorista desbaratada el pasado 16 de abril, el alcalde de Trinidad, ex general Moisés Shiriqui, negó este jueves cualquier vínculo con el grupo irregular.
- A time will come to indicate that any request for help in investigations into the alleged terror cell disrupted on April 16, the mayor of Trinidad, Moises Shiriqui former general, denied on Thursday any links with the group illegal.

“No tengo nada que ver con la banda terrorista, yo nunca conocí al señor Eduardo Rózsa, líder del grupo irregular, por eso iré (a la ciudad de La Paz) una vez que me convoquen y allí explicaré cuando me convoquen para prestar declaración informativa”, manifestó el alcalde trinitario.
"I have nothing to do with the terrorist band, I never knew Mr. Eduardo Rózsa, leader of the irregular, so I'll go (to the city of La Paz) once called me and they tell me when to call for disclosure statements "said the mayor trinitario.

El fiscal asignado al caso, Marcelo Sosa, informó que se investiga a nueve ex oficiales de las Fuerzas Armadas por presuntamente conformar un “anillo militar” del grupo liderado por Rózsa Flores.
The prosecutor assigned to the case, Marcelo Sosa, researchers reported that nine former officers of the armed forces for allegedly forming a "ring military group led by Rózsa Flores.

Los investigados son los generales retirados Lucio Áñez Rivera, Gelafio Santiesteban Hurtado, Gary Prado Salmón, Raúl Gantier Pacheco, Herlan Camacho Mancilla, Moisés Shriqui Bejarano y Bernardo Chávez Ortiz, además del teniente coronel Zoilo Salces Sepúlveda y el teniente Óscar Zabala, ambos retirados de las Fuerzas Armadas.
Researchers are the retired generals Añez Lucio Rivera, Gelafio Santiesteban Hurtado, Gary Prado Salmon, Raul Pacheco Ganti, Camacho Herles Mancilla, Moses Shriqui Bejarano Ortiz and Bernardo Chavez also Zoilo Salces of Lieutenant Colonel and Lieutenant Oscar Sepúlveda Zabala, both retired the Armed Forces.

Por su parte, Shiriqui aseguró que en estos tres años de lucha por las autonomías ha tenido relaciones con una serie de ciudadanos nacionales e internacionales “a quienes no les preguntamos quiénes son y cuáles son sus antecedentes”.
For its part, Shiriqui said that in these three years of struggle for autonomy has had relations with a number of national and international citizens "who do not ask them who they are and what their background."

El pasado 16 de abril, un grupo de elite de la policía boliviana desbarató a una presunta célula terrorista que se encontraba alojada en el hotel Las Américas, en la ciudad de Santa Cruz.
On April 16, an elite group of the Bolivian police thwarted an alleged terrorist cell that was housed in the Las Americas hotel in Santa Cruz.
Abatió al ciudadano boliviano - croata ñ húngaro, Eduardo Rózsa Flores, presunto líder del grupo irregular y también murieron el irlandés Michel Dwyer y el rumano Arpád Magyorosi, en tanto fueron capturados el boliviano ñ croata Mario Tadic Astorga y el húngaro Elöd Tóasó y actualmente guardan detención en el penal de San Pedro en la ciudad de La Paz.
Citizens hit boliviano - Croatian Hungarian ñ, Eduardo Rózsa Flores, alleged leader of the group were killed illegally and the Irish and Romanian Michel Dwyer Arpád Magyorosi, both were captured in the Bolivian ñ Croatian Mario Astorga Tadic and the Hungarian elodes Tóasó and are currently detention in the prison of San Pedro in La Paz.

El grupo irregular tenía planificado presuntamente asesinar al presidente Evo Morales y otras autoridades nacionales y departamentales, así como lograr la secesión de Santa Cruz.
The group allegedly planned was illegal to assassinate the president Evo Morales and other national and departmental authorities, as well as to achieve the secession of Santa Cruz.

Al ser interrogados, los implicados detallaron una serie de nombres de líderes regionales y empresarios cruceños como financiadores del grupo terrorista.
When questioned, involved a detailed set of names of regional leaders and businessmen Cruz as financiers of the terrorist group.

Alrededor de 42 personas han prestado declaración informativa ante el fiscal Sosa por su presunta implicancia en el caso terrorismo.
Around 42 people have given statements to the prosecutor Sosa for their alleged implication in the terrorism case.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Magda Hassan - 07-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,753 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,205 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan