Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit and British Member Of Parliament Murdered
Poor David. You can definitely post it here. And I shall share it for you Smile

It is interesting. There are (obviously) a significant number of people who voted to leave. Yes, some are racist xenophobic little England types. But most are not. There are a lot who see this as a way to gain some control over their lives since the wreckage of neo-liberalism and finance capital has wrought through the land. And a big FU to elite rule. I don't think Obama's visit did him any good. It is the same way that there are many sane people considering Trump over Hilary. There are some good policies amongst the raging insanity too.

I wonder if the UK can join the BRICs. Surely there can not be another LibCon government in the UK? So pleased to see the end of Cameron. Does this mean a BoJo PM until the election?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Brexit and British Member Of Parliament Murdered - by Magda Hassan - 24-06-2016, 08:59 AM