Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Btw, I agree that the media is manipulated, or rather the media manipulates -- it's an awful cacophony of pre-packaged neocon opinions and state propaganda and is no longer worth the time or effort to read it. There are far better options out there now for information and insight. I rarely read any mainstream media or watch mainstream news either.

Let me also add that I agree the election was rigged. In all sorts of ways. The DNC rigged it against Bernie and it increasingly appears that one tentacle of the oligarchy may well have rigged it for Trump to win. For me it's becoming ever clearer that the political class are simply paid actors to play the straight guy in what is a nation utterly controlled by perpetual gangster/mafia class.

Now a new Don has taken over the family and will be running things for the next 4 years.

Yet again the US purse will be picked clean.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by David Guyatt - 13-11-2016, 10:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,332 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,055 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,452 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,037 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby