Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Trumpf has announced he will CONTINUE being executive director of his reality TV show DURING his Presidency! D.C. really does become 'Hollywood' and 'Oceania' in just six weeks. ::face.palm::

So, as I understand it from Trumpf's mouth, he will not sell, divest himself of nor place in blind trust any of his businesses. Rather, he will use the new digs and title on the door to sell his products and make his deals. He will additionally pick up again his reality TV show he dropped over a year ago. This really is like the decline of Rome, complete with the Circus. I don't understand how many of those who voted for him (apparently) have not yet voiced alarm at his plans. Never underestimate the stupidity/naivety of most Americans. Lambs to the slaughter........with Circus to entertain them. The station that hosts his reality TV show also has a news division - does anyone think they can be unbaised in their news coverage of things Trump when they have a lucrative contract with him?! [to site just one of thousands of conflicts of interest the 'man' has]. Add to this Circus and unethical mix his plans for war abroad and more and more aggressive police at home; complete marriage of government with corporations - and one has the textbook definition of fascism. Goodbye USA. It's been interesting........

I jokingly said on the day he was unjustly selected that he'd likely put Las Vegas type lights on the White House flashing the words 'Trump's White House'...now, I think something like that is not so far from possible. I'm waiting to hear if he'll fly in AF1 or have his own plane retrofit with all the fancy electronics gear. And lets not forget the new type of foreign and domestic policy by tweet. The dumbing down of the USA has taken its logical conclusion. We have hit rock bottom and People had best wake up and wake up soon - or there will be NO way BACK or OUT of this DEBACLE in 4 years - or ever!

One thing is for sure [and was IMO before Trumpf] - the system is not repairable/reformable, and must be scrapped for a completely different model of bottom-up [not top-down] governance - and one not based on corporate capitalism, oligarchy, repression, debt-slavery, authoritarianism, denial of freedom and liberty, elitism, greed, contempt for those in need, destruction of the environment, propaganda, universal spying-upon, militarism and endless war, police-state, idiocracy, kitsch, et al.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 10-12-2016, 06:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,335 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,056 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,453 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,103 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,038 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby