Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:While I don't believe the Russians did any hacking to influence the elections, it is interesting that the CIA who claimed tghis have now been asked by some Electors and others to PROVE their assertions. As is the CIAs usual m. o. they will likely refuse. I am disturbed that most in the USA seem not to understand the problems [putting it lightly] with how elections are run/controlled/manipulated; and one can only hope at some point the catch on. Both the Democrats and the Republicans have gamed the system - the Republicans doing it much more so with their suppression lists, control of much of the judiciary, and electronic voting machines that can not be verified owned and operated by clearly Republican-leaning companies. Now, apparently the CIA is trying to put in its two cents of spin on the election against Trump. I dislike Trump, as well, but if they have any evidence, they have to release it and not just state it is so. I can't think of any agency that has lied more than they [and that is really saying something - as they all do].
Considering the FBI's role in investigating everything from the JFK assassination and MLK to OKC to 9/11 and the Boston Bombing, I would say the Bureau is far worse. Again, the Operations people at the CIA are the ones involved in overthrowing governments, assassinating people, planting propaganda in foreign media, drug trafficking. Not the Analysis side of the CIA (which got "so soft on communism" that hard-liners had to form Team B in the 1970s to cook the data against Soviet military strength.)

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Tracy Riddle - 15-12-2016, 10:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,335 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,056 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,453 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,166 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,103 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,039 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby