Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
My comments in red.

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
How is that the same as Obama closing CIA black sites and outlawing waterboarding?

::orly::

Hey he outlawed all the black sites? And nothing bad ever happened in them again... and they lived happily ever after.

Excuse me?

Are you claiming that Obama didn't close CIA black sites?

Cliff Varnell Wrote:

How was the Obama-Putin negotiated removal of chemical weapons from Syria the same as Bush-Cheney invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Obama and Putin? Not even Putin and Obama? I am sure Obama resupplied the 'rebels' with more to make up for their losses.

Okay. Putin and Obama. Feel better?

Cliff Varnell Wrote:

How was the Obama-led negotiated removal of nuclear weapon technology from Iran part of a strategy of permanent war?

Yep Obama sure put an end to all that permanent war business didn't he?

I never made that claim. Are you denying that the Iran nuke deal didn't fit the permanent-war program?

Cliff Varnell Wrote:Obama deserves plenty of criticism for his Drone Terror Campaign, which creates more jihadism than it takes off the battlefield, but let's not indulge the false equivalency that Obama's policies were identical to Bush's.

A million dead Iraqis by the hand of Bush tell otherwise.

Yeah, the millions of Syrians and Libyans who are dead and lost and destroyed just hate false equivalences too.

Millions of Libyans?

I suppose Assad was an innocent by-stander in the death of Syrians?

Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Obama deserves plenty of criticism for his crackdowns on whistle-blowers and undocumented aliens, but let's not forget that Trump's proposals in these areas are far worse.

And the apparatus was kindly set up and reinforced by Obama. And he used it extensively. But don't mention that.

What part of "Obama deserves plenty of criticism for his crackdowns on whistle-blowers and undocumented aliens" didn't you understand?

Proposals versus deeds.

Cliff Varnell Wrote:

The passage of Obamacare was the first top-to-bottom wealth transfer since the New Deal, so let's not forget Trumpcare's $1 trillion bottom-to-top wealth transfer proposal.

Wow. Obamacare transferring wealth to for profit insurance companies is now top to bottom wealth distribution?

No, the nearly $1 trillion tax on the wealthy to fund the medicaid expansion was top to bottom wealth distribution.

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Cliff Varnell - 20-03-2017, 06:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,335 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,056 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,453 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,166 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,103 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,039 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby