Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
On a general theme, I think the 'powers that be' wanted Artillery Clinton in the White House & they did what they could to achieve that, by which I mean an awful lot of thinking as to how the electroate could be influenced to vote the right way. (An extraordinary example of this influencing, is calling the people who intend or are inclined to vote contrary to the 'right' vote, "stupid", in plain language, & couched as "Experts are saying that the people who -"; this has happened to Trumpeters voluntary, & to Brexiteers - my guess is that they're finding that they can get away with more & more).

I kiiinda suspect that the capabilities of direct influencing are becoming carnivorous in a "Civil War"-type way, that the first enemies of the, loosely, 'black state' (this is admittedly an inept handling of who I think I'm referring to). There are only two types of people, hunters & farmers.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Michael Barwell - 19-05-2017, 04:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,331 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,055 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,452 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,037 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby