Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:By the way....the last election was stolen...but NOT by the Russians...here is how...watch this!
http://videosenglish.telesurtv.net/video/656307/the-empire-files-656307/

And they will use this 'technique' in 2018 and 2020...and beyond to make sure the real vote is not the 'end vote', UNLESS this criminal activity Trump was witting of and involved in! [as were others who invented this way to rig the elections - all elections!]!!!!!

We have to remember that the Democrats have never complained about election fixing since the 2000 election.

I think we are seeing a managed dialectic in play.

He points out that the Democrats have used vote fixing sometimes in the past - even did to get rid of Bernie; but it is not as much used as by the Republicans - they now are the masters of this. They invented the Crosscheck, they own the electronic voting machines [literally!], etc. Both are complicit, one is MUCH more complicit on this..... According to his research, the Republics have already set up the 2018 and 2020 elections so they can win them unless there is an absolute avalanche against them...and even that they may be able to throw. It is very sad - this is the opposite of democracy and most are fooled and some who know ain't tellin' that they know by informing the public

I agree. But the problem is that the DNC never accuses the Republicans of stealing elections. From the 2004 election on, ... silence. For example, Michael Connell, the election IT wizard for the RNC, died in a mysterious plane crash.

Quote:Michael Connell, the Bush family and Karl Rove's IT guru, was heading home from Washington D.C. to attend his company's Christmas party on Friday, December 19th in 2008. An accomplished pilot, he was flying from the College Park, Maryland airport to the Akron-Canton airport in Ohio under unremarkable weather conditions. Yet his Piper Saratoga plane suddenly dove to the ground between two houses in an upscale neighborhood, when he was just 2.5 miles from the airport. The site was roped off, cleaned up within two hours at night against protocol, and the next day his wife found his omniscient Blackberry missing from his still intact knapsack.

The Free Press has uncovered crucial documents that shed light on Connell's mysterious death as the fifth anniversary of his tragic accident approaches. The document reveals that then-Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell had signed a legal Statement of Work (SOW) contract with Connell for IT work on the infamous Election Night 2004, when Kerry unexpectedly lost when exit polls showed him winning. Connell and Blackwell agreed fourteen months prior to the 2004 election that that Connell would have "remote monitoring capabilities" to the computer counting Ohio's presidential vote. That means Blackwell planned more than a year in advance for Connell's private partisan external third party company and a subcontractor to have unfettered secret access to Ohio's 2004 vote tally.

Republican election fixing is never pursued by Democrats. It is not investigated by the FBI nor the DOJ. This lack lack of attention to the obvious is a tell -- an important one. When the DOJ pays no attention to obvious criminal activity, it is involved with that activity.

My argument are that elections are managed events. Therefore, Trump was placed in the Presidency as was Clinton, GWB, and Obama. If this is true, we have witnessed the the end of democracy.

It is still too early to know for sure, but my take is that some of those who think they pull the strings on the USA were surprised by Trump's win - however, I'll not contest your assertion that we are witnessing on multiple levels the end of what little democracy we had left! The tiny bit remaining IMO will be gone if not forceably exercised in the next FEW years!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 17-06-2017, 05:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,335 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,056 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,453 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,103 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,038 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby