Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
James Lateer Wrote:Since the "KGB" FSB or whoever has a troll farm in Leningrad with untold numbers of workers, does anybody know if our own CIA or other agencies have anything comparable. It would seem like they would have to. Please inform--James Lateer

I just read an article on just this thing. Can't find it for now. But the answer is, Yes, in a large way. I'll post it if I run into it again. It's viewed as information warfare.

IMO, one of the significant trolling operations is the Q Anon identity, designed to spread the myth of the White Hats in the military and intelligence agencies as a part of Trump's clean the swamp efforts. The only way to do it, since the swamp is so huge, is to round people up and take them to Guantanamo, some such operation. Another angle is that there are thousands of sealed warrants ready to go. There are a lot of people whose only hope is for Trump to round up swamp dwellers -- most of whom are Democrats. ::willynilly::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Lauren Johnson - 18-02-2018, 07:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,332 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,055 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,452 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,038 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby