Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
After "sleeping on it", I have additional thoughts about the Mueller-JFK-Trump issue:

1) I don't think that I am promoting a theory of "the sins of the fathers are visited on the heads of the sons, lo even unto the fourth generation" as per the Old Testament.

2) In his biography of Speaker of the House John W. McCormack, author Garrison Nelson makes it clear that McCormack, who was next in line for the Presidency, was connected to the Whitey Bulger Case.

3) Apparently Robert Mueller was also in the middle of the Whitey Bulger case (and the anthrax case).

4) JFK and McCormack hated each other over an issue of pardoning a Boston Irish felon-Governor by Harry S. Truman.

5) Although many have suggested involvement of the Italian Mafia in the JFK case, I have never seen any mention of this Italian Mafia vs the Boston Irish Mafia aspect of the JFK case.

6) While I am not blaming Mueller for the sins of his "grandfather-in-law" General Charles Cabell and/or his Great Uncle Richard Bissell, no one can deny that such a family history would justify a brutal battle to keep the skeletons in the appropriate closets.

7) Many leaders such as the Bush Family (Trading with the Enemy Nazis) and Teddy Roosevelt (father was a convicted corrupt offficial) have had to live-down a family history of crime and disgrace.

8) The question is, would Mueller and his allies be doing what they are doing primarily to keep certain skeletons in closets such as the JFK case, 9-11 and Whitey Bulger-John W. McCormack, etc.etc? Trump has made it plain that he wants to release anything and everything relating to the National Security State. He has even blamed the father of Ted Cruz for involvement in the JFK case (probably true). Also the WMD and the Iraq War, etc. etc.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by James Lateer - 22-03-2018, 10:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,332 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,055 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,452 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,165 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,038 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby