Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Sad to say--I just attended a Town Hall Tuesday with my Congressman. He his a high-ranking person in the House Progressive Caucus.

One or two men in the audience stood up and berated him for his unquestioning support for the corrupt to officials at the FBI and for Russiagate in general. He is normally very honest-seeming, but he has apparently thrown in the trash any concern about forfeiting his good name by associating with certain obviously corrupt members of the National Security State. It amazes my how many (otherwise solid) people who used to be honest, freedom-respecting progressives, have just thrown their basic good judgment in the ash-can over this Russiagate.

The old saying is that "murder will out." In the intermediate and longer term, I don't see how they think that the voting public will support this third-world style criminalization of political opponents. They apparently don't realize that we are no longer in the era where Walter Cronkite can spoon-feed bogus information to a captive audience. Thank goodness for Deep Politics Forum and these similar sites!

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by James Lateer - 30-03-2018, 04:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,356 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,079 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,459 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,172 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,110 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,064 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby