Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Whitaker was an illegal appointment and is a spy and goon for Trump and his team to try to stop the Mueller investigation - or any other. Whitaker was part of a company that committed a scam on its customers, had to pay them back and is now being investigated by the FBI. Whitaker is not qualified to be in the current position, nor does he have the requisite Congressional approval. He was put in place to obstruct justice - even if you don't like the Mueller investigation - it needs to play out legally and not politically or by dirty tricks. I also find nothing strange with CNN taking to Court the loss of press credentials for their primary WH correspondent. Most Americans, except the Trump core and Fox News blinded are generally horrified at the un-civil, un-Presidential, angry, combative, evasive and dissembling behavior of Trump at press conferences. I don't think the CNN correspondent did anything unusual - it is Trump that is unusual in his behaviors. There is no meeting of minds in the USA today - just as I'm sure you and I could never agree on Trump or his policies or behaviors. A new civil war is coming. In fact, i think it has begun - by Trump lighting the fuse. I'm no fan of the Democratic Party as a Party [although some good persons are in it and support it], I have no use for the Republicans at all and Trump belongs in prison for so many reasons - not in the White House. On the emoluments clause violations and obstruction of justice alone he should be impeached IMO, one doesn't even need to go with anything related to Russia - part of which I think is real and parts are 'trumped up'. His racist, misogynist an hateful behaviors - his war against regulation and the environment - his tax breaks only for the rich. The man simply has NO good side and multifaceted bad sides.

James Lateer Wrote:Totally shocking to me that so many Americans think it's perfectly normal to investigate people for "crimes" based on political prosecutions. With the recent appointment of Matthew Whitaker, Lawrence O'Donnell threatened (apparently speaking for the National Security State) that Whitaker AND HIS FAMILY would now be investigated.

CNN is now threatening to file a personal lawsuit for damages against the Presidential Press Secretary and Secret Service Personnel based on the theory that they have the right to disrupt Presidential press conferences if they wish.

Political trials were an everyday occurence under people like Joseph Stalin. In reading the memoirs of German ambassador to the US under JFK Wilmelm Grewe, the ambassador comments (citing the activities of Joseph McCarthy and Watergate) that people in the US are more than eager to see injustices done to many people for political expediency.

When did otherwise honest people begin the buy this behavior?

If you happen to be Christian, you might refer to the 10th Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor".

IMHO this is sociopathic behavior of the highest degree, yet otherwise honest Americans are buying it like apple pie and ice cream.

WTF?

James Lateer
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 16-11-2018, 01:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,355 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,079 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,459 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,172 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,110 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,064 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby