Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Isn't this something of a transparent tactic that isn't uncommon?

MP Michelle Thomson reported to prosecutors over alleged mortgage fraud

Thomson, who is suspended from the SNP, is one of five people reported to Scottish prosecutors in relation to property deals
Michelle Thomson is the independent MP for Edinburgh West. She resigned the SNP whip when the allegations emerged. Photograph: Danny Lawson/PA
Libby Brooks and agencies Wednesday 14 December 2016 08.24 GMT
The MP Michelle Thomson has been reported to Scottish prosecutors after a police investigation into alleged mortgage fraud.
Police Scotland said on Tuesday that a report had been submitted to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (Copfs).
The solicitor Christopher Hales, who is being investigated by Police Scotland, was struck off by the Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal in 2014 in connection with several transactions carried out by a property company in which Thomson was a partner from 2010 to 2011.
Last year, prosecutors instructed police to carry out an investigation into "alleged irregularities" relating to property deals in those years.
Thomson, who withdrew herself from the Scottish National party whip at Westminster, suspending her party membership, after details of the investigation emerged, has denied any wrongdoing.
A Copfs spokesman said: "The procurator fiscal has received a report concerning four men aged 48, 56, 59 and 59, and one woman aged 51, in relation to alleged incidents between 16 June 2010 and 26 July 2011.
"The report remains under the consideration of the procurator fiscal."
ENDE

MP Michelle Thomson says she was raped aged 14

Politician moves colleagues to tears as she describes her experience during Commons debate on violence against women

I'm not a victim. I'm a survivor,' MP Michelle Thomson tells Commons video
Rowena Mason Deputy political editor Thursday 8 December 2016 15.13 GMT
A Scottish MP has told a House of Commons debate on violence against women that she was raped at the age of 14, moving colleagues to tears and declaring: "I'm not a victim. I'm a survivor."
Michelle Thomson, who was elected as an SNP member but withdrew from the party whip last year, told parliament: "When I was 14, I was raped.
"As is common, it was by somebody who was known to me. He had offered to walk me home from a youth event and in those days everybody walked everywhere. It was quite common to do that.
"It was early evening. It wasn't dark. I was wearing I'm imagining, I'm guessing jeans and a sweatshirt. He told me he wanted to show me something in a wooded area and at that point, I must admit, I was alarmed. I did have a warning bell but I overrode that warning bell because I knew him and therefore there was a level of trust in place.
"To be honest, looking back, at that point I don't think I knew what rape was. It was not something that was talked about."
ENDE
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Michael Barwell - 19-12-2016, 06:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,988 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,085 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,861 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,782 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,335 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,270 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,252 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,064 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,773 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,313 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt