Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
David Guyatt Wrote:Tracy, you're being careless here. I didn't mention the word "technical" evidence. I just asked for evidence.

Meanwhile, I have posted to this thread reports by former senior NSA manager, William Binney who is on the record saying that if Russia hacked the DNC thread there would be clear traces of it and that it would not harm the NSA methods and means to publish that evidence. And Binney should know. He designed and instituted many of the systems the NSA currently uses.

I also posted here a take-apart written by Masha Gessen of the NY Review of Books. Like all these others that been ignored.

Paul has posted the open letter of VIPS signed by all their intelligence whistleblowers insisting that proof be provided. Likewise ignored.

The list of those independent journalists who have written more or less identical pieces on reasons why these allegations are false is large, and include award winners like Robert Parry and Glen Greenwald, John Pilger and many others - all with hard-earned and long enduring and substantial reputations for honesty, integrity and independence.

All you have to date is politically partisan rhetoric and allegations pushed by those neocon linked and owned MSM outlets like the now discredited NYT and WaPo etc.

However I agree that there is, indeed a "big picture" - but it's one that you repeatedly fail or avoid grasping. This is that it is the US Intelligence Community and the Democratic Party - both fully owned bastard twins of the neocons - who are selling this garbage and who have gone to war to stop Trump taking office, because he openly threatened their b ring their payola and ideology to an end.

Speaking personally, I think you are happy to blindly buy into this anti-Russia meme, even though it is quite apparent that it is the war party's wish to inculcate this into the American psyche just so they can keep up their perpetual war in order that they can continue to enrich themselves at the taxpayers expense.

Meanwhile, it still remains the requirement of those who make allegations - if they want to be taken seriously - to provide that evidence. You are making those allegations. You have no evidence.

Unless, of course, you are suggesting that justice should be stood on its head and that the charged now need to prove their innocence?

Since clearly we are never going to agree on this, I really can't see no reason in responding to this same old empty canard of yours. Sorry.

The problem is that the evidence that really proves it is technical, and I certainly can't provide it, and I don't know what sources or methods might be compromised by doing so. I've already said that it could have been the Israelis or someone else trying to leave Russian fingerprints behind. But that's a highly speculative theory.

You can't explain any of the objections I've made (why was it timed to help Trump instead of Sanders? Why can't Assange just name Seth Rich? etc).

David: "who have gone to war to stop Trump taking office, because he openly threatened their b ring their payola and ideology to an end."

Hysterical. Read that long interview I posted with Trump's three biographers. This man believes in nothing except HIMSELF. He will take advice primarily from Javanka (Jared and Ivanka), he will care only about looking like a "winner." He will block out all other realities. Trump is the most shallow man to ever occupy the White House. He is not going to bring anybody's payola or ideology to an end.

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tracy Riddle - 19-01-2017, 07:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,960 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,081 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,861 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,778 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,332 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,266 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,251 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,057 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,772 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,312 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt