Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Tracy, this is how I see it.

1) I can see that Russia would rather have Trump as POTUS than Hillary.

2) Putin's Russia is an oligarchy and Putin is the oligarch-in-chief.

3) The US is also an oligarchy.

4) The US oligarchy's telos is to dominate the world with no rivals.

5) This oligarchy can also be called the Anglo-American Empire (AAE) and has been built up and protected by the CIA.

6) The AAE's current iteration sees Russia as vulnerable and provides an excellent opportunity to tear it into pieces, which began with the fall of the Soviet Empire.

7) Putin was handed the reigns of power by the Yeltsin family (known for their strong ties to drug trafficking).

8) Putin moved Russia away from its subservience to the AAE and has continued to do so. His goal was to make Russia into a global power in partnership with the AAE along with closer ties with China.

9) The current view of the Washington elite has followed the advice of the Counsel on Foreign Relations: a hawkish stance toward Russia by surrounding it with military bases and political chaos in Eastern Europe. The Middle East will be another source of chaos producing terrorists which are intended to infiltrate its soft underbelly.

10) Eventually, Putin and Putinism will fail making room for the breakup of Russia which can be controlled by divide and conquer methods.

11) Getting back to the election, Trump's statements that we don't need war with Russia would be very threatening to the CIA'a raison d'etre and very welcome to Russia.

12) Trump has tapped into a yuge source of discontent over the permanent war policies following the death of JFK.

13) Given that Russia might well have plenty of motive to defeat the Clinton juggernaut, we have to look at the means for interfering in the election. The accusation is that Russia been infiltrating the American political system via Russia TV and other blogs is very weak. I think they are quite valuable sources of news. They don't have access to stealing elections by hacking voting machines, and carrying on various other illegal activities.

14) That leaves the leaks via Wikileaks and the so-called false news stories. Assuming that Russia had the sophistication to meddle in the elections with these means, which I doubt, we have to remember how much Hillary/CIA juggernaut was hated. The story line that insiders who saw the corruption did the leaking is far more persuasive to me. (Bernie would have beaten Trump, if allowed to run. But winning was not the point. Democrats are pwned by Wall Street, CIA and Zionist money.)

15) My last point, we don't know why Trump was allowed to win. In the world of managed dialectics (the strategy of tension), Trump might be POTUS for larger purposes beyond his vision or control. As Senator Schumer said, the CIA has a ways of coming after you six ways from Sunday.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Lauren Johnson - 19-01-2017, 11:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,973 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,085 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,861 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,780 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,334 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,268 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,252 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,061 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,772 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,312 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt