Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Aims To Take Back Power Sequestered by 9/11?
"Whether wishful thinking, the enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome, or just plain misreading of Trumpf - mostly likely each of the above, I have to disagree almost entirely with Meyssan's piece and views. Yes, Trumpf is not in the usual neocon camp; he is in a different outright fascist camp [not that neocons were not neo-fascist, as well]. I do NOT believe that Trump was 'championed' by nor saw himself as an anti-neocon. While some [SOME] of his policies seem to be at odds with the neocons we have known, others are perfectly in sync - Israel would be just one I could mention; strengthening of the military and internal repression apparatus another.

His 'Generals' are all guilty of war-crimes, but none more so than Mattis who executed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Faluja. The others are not much better - and I see nothing about them that says they are / were opposed to the orders they got under the neocons.

I think most non-US citizens can not get a full feel yet for what we are dealing with here with Trump. He was NOT wanted by the Republican establishment, who along with the Democrats kept: money flowing from the poor and middle-class to the rich [which Trump will continue], the Military-Industrial-Intelligence Complex fat [which Trump will continue], which kept up the cryto-imperialism [which it is not sure what Trump will do, but I think it will be continued if not in as many new wars; he is continuing in Obama's drone killings already], kept the public dumb, fat, and uninformed/propaganda saturated [which Trump has already proven he will continue], which denied antropogenic climate change on the Republican side [which Trump will surpass them on]...and I could go on. I see nothing about Trumpf, which makes me believe that he is going to try to roll back the activities of the neocons, nor expose their false-flag operations.... Sorry. He is a different kind of monster, but a monster none the less - one who is a demagogue, fascist, oligarch, sexist, racist, xeonophobe, homophobe, misogynist, et al. Yes, he doesn't like NAFTA nor other similar, the few things about him I agree with, but he doesn't for reasons that are 'other' - and mainly a ploy to rise to the top with his 'following'. He is an outsider in part, but his values are not that far from the ruling elites since WW2, sadly. He is more in it for himself and his ego. He will never, IMO, ask for the facts of 911, or all the wars and horrors that followed from that to be investigated or documents released. Again, sorry. I wish it was otherwise. A plague on both the house of the Neocons and that of Trump. I'd never want to be in the position to say which was worse - either is so bad as their total destruction necessary. That one evil has replaced another doesn't warm my heart at all.........they have more in common than in disagreement - and neither have the average person nor the environment [and humans living in harmony with, not in destruction of it] in mind - such ideas NEVER enter their minds except in propaganda lines to fool the average Joe and Jane.
Do I think that ISIS in part has been built up by hidden forces in the US - yes, as was true for other groups such as bin Ladin's and others; however, I do not see Trump as about to do more than say Obama - who also said he was going after ISIS, while also secretly arming them and building them up in the beginning. Again, Trump ever the actor and populist in the worst sense of the word, said what would appeal to his following. He cares not for his followers - only for enriching himself and his class-mates. I do not think it will take long to see that this is so, and that he is going to ratchet-up the move to full-blown fascism even more than his predecessors. Sorry to say. I see him as no alternative to what we had - only somewhat different, yet a whole lot worse."

Quite right Peter

Messages In This Thread
Trump Aims To Take Back Power Sequestered by 9/11? - by Richard Coleman - 19-02-2017, 07:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letter to Trump: How 9/11 Was Funded Lauren Johnson 7 12,914 06-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump being called a Truther Tracy Riddle 22 60,736 09-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Donald Trump on 9/11 Paul Rigby 1 4,443 17-09-2016, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  NIST overlooked NSA's cryptography 'back door' Peter Lemkin 0 3,027 28-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  WTC Employee Talks About Pre-911 Power Outages All Weekend! Peter Lemkin 1 3,516 16-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein