Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTC Employee Talks About Pre-911 Power Outages All Weekend!
World Trade Center Employee Discusses pre 9-11 Power Downs

by JF Ranger
World911Truth.org
http://world911truth.org/world-trade-cen...wer-downs/
Watch eyewitness videos below

NEW YORK — A new witness confirms the WTC power down on the weekend before 9-11.

Gary Corbett is a former employee of Fiduciary Trust Company International, a bank that occupied the 90th and the 94th to 97th floors of World Trade Center Two (the South Tower) and which lost 96 employees during the September 11 attacks. Corbett, who worked on the 97th floor, says there was a ‘power down’ on the week-end prior to September 11 for approximately 24 to 36 hours. During this period, he says, “there was a complete breakdown of security that weekend because of the power down.”

According to Corbett, the power down started on Friday night, at close of business and only came back on Sunday afternoon.

This corroborates the information by another former WTC employee, Scott Forbes who went public in 2004 to talk about this mysterious power down in the World Trade Tower 2. Forbes said they had been notified 3 or 4 weeks in advance by the Port Authority-NY/NJ about this power down and that it was “extreme and unprecedented.” He also said that “without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many ‘engineers’ coming in and out of the tower.”

“You have to understand how unprecedented the power down was. To shutdown all of our financial systems, all inter-related and with connections and feeds to may outside vendors and suppliers was a major piece of work. Additionally, the power outage meant that many of the ‘ordinary’ building features were not operating, such as security locks on doors, cameras, lighting, etc.”

—Scott Forbes, former WTC employee

Scott Forbes says he “sent emails and letters to the 9-11 commission and the Port Authority of NY/NJ, without response“. This ‘power down’ event has never been investigated by the 9-11 Commission. We leave it to you to judge whether this should have been investigated by the 9-11 Commission, or not.
Video 1: Gary Corbett, WTC Power Down Witness

Video 2: Interview with Scott Forbes, WTC Power Down Witness

Email excerpt sent by Scott Forbes in April 2004:
On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2,
the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical
supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since
I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that
all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brough[t] back up
afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling
in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no
security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers'
coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9-11 on the
shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold
I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the
weekend work ...

I have mailed this information to many people and bodies, including the 9-11
Commission but no-one seems to be taking and registering these facts. Whats
to hide?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Wow. Just wow. Blatant. And a big piece of the puzzle for sure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Aims To Take Back Power Sequestered by 9/11? David Guyatt 31 34,435 20-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  9/11 Weekend - New hypothesis to Explain 9/11 - Part I Adele Edisen 160 30,912 31-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Ex-FBI employee claims she saw angels at Flight 93 Ed Jewett 5 3,836 04-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,183 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore